ADVERTISEMENT

The Rock Officially Buys XFL

If something were to ever happen to the ncaa and he finds a way to pay minors (18-21) to play, he just hit the lottery.

I believe this minor league system should be the way to go. These football and basketball players are basically slaves to the billion dollar industry these two sports have become.

As much as I hate to say what I just said. NCAA has changed. College education is mostly a scam. Things are changing

Some say The Rock should run for President at some point, and he hasn’t declined. Sounds like a joke, but need I say more (only meaning that a celebrity could win and run our country - which hasn’t been impossible this last ‘go round). I think this would be a good practice run so to speak.

If something were to ever happen to the ncaa and he finds a way to pay minors (18-21) to play, he just hit the lottery.

I believe this minor league system should be the way to go. These football and basketball players are basically slaves to the billion dollar industry these two sports have become.

As much as I hate to say what I just said. NCAA has changed. College education is mostly a scam. Things are changing
Until 18 ur olds demand 50% of revenue!!

Some say The Rock should run for President at some point, and he hasn’t declined. Sounds like a joke, but need I say more (only meaning that a celebrity could win and run our country - which hasn’t been impossible this last ‘go round). I think this would be a good practice run so to speak.

Name recognition is the biggest key to winning an election. This is the main reason why incumbents win 98% of the time. As such, The Rock would likely do well.

All that said, this is a dumb move by him. There's a reason why these secondary leagues never last - the market for them is just too small. However much money he spent was too much.

Name recognition is the biggest key to winning an election. This is the main reason why incumbents win 98% of the time. As such, The Rock would likely do well.

All that said, this is a dumb move by him. There's a reason why these secondary leagues never last - the market for them is just too small. However much money he spent was too much.

He spent $15 million for a brand. He makes $20 million every time he makes a movie. Even if he doesn’t do anything with it I think he will be fine.

Reactions: BRHuskerDoos
i think the post should be titled, ‘the rocks slides vince mcmahon 15 million to be cool.’

Dunno. He may have struck gold at just the right time. If the XFL can get a season put together quickly and slide into the Saturday gameday slots, look out. This could be the future of minor league NFL.
It's never really made sense that professional athletes had to go to college. If the NCAA can't make it happen, let's see what The Rock can cook up!

Reactions: c3o
ADVERTISEMENT