The Repubs are close to burying their party for good.

NU24MIA17

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2017
Communism is bad but not at cost of democracy in favor of a fascist authoritarian government instead. What is wrong with you people? Why can't we fight against both while defending democratic ideals for everyone? The most recent attempted take over was the Jan 6 coup so let's investigate that first. If you somehow sympathize with those people, even a little bit, you're wrong. Period.

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Communism is bad but not at cost of democracy in favor of a fascist authoritarian government instead. What is wrong with you people? Why can't we fight against both while defending democratic ideals for everyone? The most recent attempted take over was the Jan 6 coup so let's investigate that first. If you somehow sympathize with those people, even a little bit, you're wrong. Period.
Do you really think it’s not being thoroughly investigated right now by the fbi?

Reactions: Soda Popinski

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
Do you really think it’s not being thoroughly investigated right now by the fbi?
I think they’ll also be looking for some answers on how something like this could have unfolded. From a non criminal viewpoint. And why capital officials were so inept at preventing the violence. There are lots of questions that need to be answered by a bipartisan commission.

NU24MIA17

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2017
It is. But there is a level of good faith our reps could agree to that could put the majority of the country at ease.

Silver lining: There might be a benefit in not letting certain Republicans lie about their roles in the insurrection on national television and then replayed and redefined on the propaganda channels. Less Kool aid available the better.

Reactions: IndyHusker

jja699

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
We have spent billions on investigations for 15 years now. That have went no where. That’s on both sides. No political party will be buried. I can remember before Obama won, people said that the dem party was broken with no leaders. People will never be happy with one party in control much longer than 8 years.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
This is way beyond pathetic.

A crucial Senate vote on a bill to create an independent inquiry to investigate the deadly January 6 Capitol Hill riot failed Friday, falling short of the 10 Republican votes needed to advance and illustrating GOP efforts to move on from the insurrection that left five people dead and injured 140 police officers.

The vote was 54 to 35, showing the bill had a bipartisan majority of support with six Republicans voting with Democrats. However, the bill needed 60 votes to advance. The six GOP senators who backed the bill were: Mitt Romney of Utah, Susan Collins of Maine, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Rob Portman of Ohio, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Ben Sasse of Nebraska. Nine Republican senators and two Democrats didn't vote.

The Republican opposition highlights the hold former President Donald Trump still has on most of his party, and underscores the deep partisan divide surrounding the fallout of the attack on the US Capitol, a point Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer made following the vote.
Making America Great Again!! Kill the Deep STATE!! If you want to investigate anything, investigate the Democrat-run cities being destroyed by Antifa and BLM. Soros money all the way.

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
I think they’ll also be looking for some answers on how something like this could have unfolded. From a non criminal viewpoint. And why capital officials were so inept at preventing the violence. There are lots of questions that need to be answered by a bipartisan commission.
The FBI isn’t bipartisan? Again, tell me what Adam Schiff is going to uncover that the FBI can’t.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
I’m not a Trumper actually, I’m in lot 10 anytime you want to stop by and say hi.

If Lot 10= a trailer park address you’re definitely a Trumper. If that’s a tailgating location you’re probably right, Trumpkins don’t tend to have enough money or intelligence to set something like that up

Reactions: nelsonj22

MLBSKER33

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2019
If Lot 10= a trailer park address you’re definitely a Trumper. If that’s a tailgating location you’re probably right, Trumpkins don’t tend to have enough money or intelligence to set something like that up
I do live in Iowa, but not a trailer park sorry. Yeah it’s a tailgating lot, you are invited to stop by and say hello as well. I’m doubting you will though.

MLBSKER33

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2019
lol easy killer, the tough guy act is going to get you eaten alive over here. Relax
It’s not anything to do with being tough, my point is people like you see one way and everything else is wrong. Open up a little and maybe you can find common ground on things. But yeah I’m pretty tough too so either way stop by and say hi, we might actually get along.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
It’s not anything to do with being tough, my point is people like you see one way and everything else is wrong. Open up a little and maybe you can find common ground on things. But yeah I’m pretty tough too so either way stop by and say hi, we might actually get along.

How do you know how open/closed I am about things? The only thing I’m closed to seems fairly obvious to me, that anyone that fell for Trump’s schtick is an idiot - outside of that my mind is as open as can be

MLBSKER33

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2019
How do you know how open/closed I am about things? The only thing I’m closed to seems fairly obvious to me, that anyone that fell for Trump’s schtick is an idiot - outside of that my mind is as open as can be
Name one thing Trump did good.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
Name one thing Trump did good.

I liked the tax reform, I think the 21% Corp tax rates a little low but the cut was needed. Personally I would like to see inherent tax advantages to business that operate locally but overall I liked the tax reform

MLBSKER33

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2019
I liked the tax reform, I think the 21% Corp tax rates a little low but the cut was needed. Personally I would like to see inherent tax advantages to business that operate locally but overall I liked the tax reform
Then I’m man enough to say I’m wrong. Too many of us are stuck to one side only, regardless of actual policy. I apologize

Reactions: ScarletNCream

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
Your last five words probably describe 85% of us that hang around on this board. It’s just a place to vent and waste time trying to get people to see things our way. Our success rate at that is probably close to .35%.

😉

MLBSKER33

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2019
How's ur brother an yores marriage? How's yore transition going. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Wish I had a brother, my marriage is great. 3 boys all healthy and active. Yore is an actual word, ur is a lazy made up word. I’m sorry if you got triggered from my bad jokes. Take some deep breaths and try to relax. Yell upstairs to yore mom and ask her to bring “ur” pink teddy bear down.

bldhuskerred

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2003
Wish I had a brother, my marriage is great. 3 boys all healthy and active. Yore is an actual word, ur is a lazy made up word. I’m sorry if you got triggered from my bad jokes. Take some deep breaths and try to relax. Yell upstairs to yore mom and ask her to bring “ur” pink teddy bear down.

Its grey, thank you. R-E-L-A-X and have a beer (yore welcome two have two) and actually yore wife already brought it to me.

MLBSKER33

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2019
Its grey, thank you. R-E-L-A-X and have a beer (yore welcome two have two) and actually yore wife already brought it to me.
Good one! I’m guessing you are about 11 with such great jokes. Maybe a future in stand up. Keep working hard young one.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Anyone that votes for communism like you is a fvcking traitor!

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
Anyone that votes for communism like you is a fvcking traitor!

Oh Bob, you’re sure a silly little bastard.

Your opinion truly doesn’t matter. When you just blindly follow a party line your vote just gets cancelled out by this person and no one has to listen to either of you, win win for everyone.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

williamsonframe

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Yeah white trash trumpers are a strange bunch to get a read on.
White trash libs are the weirdest. They just live off their parents and grandparents gubberment checks while live there. So they can get by doing side jobs for cash and call it a job. Then call other people stupid. Weirdest of the weird.

MLBSKER33

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2019
For a guy who says he is not a Trumper, you sure white knight for your fat little orange deity. You sure you are not a Trumper?

It's OK, I won't judge. Much.
I voted for him, doesn’t make me a Trumper. It was him or the worst President that has held office since I’ve been born. Obama was 100 million times better than the guy we have now. Just because Trumpy was mean and you watch CNN you are not correct on this issue. When the real shizz hits the fan maybe you will understand. Biden is not who he used to be mentally and when he had a head on his shoulders he was a racist pos, but to libtards like you it obviously doesn’t matter. I’ve yet to have a good conversation with a Biden supporter, probably because free money and communism Trumps Trump. Get off welfare and get a job, and don’t come back with how rich you are. We all know you are a jobless loser.

Reactions: Bobfather

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
White trash libs are the weirdest. They just live off their parents and grandparents gubberment checks while live there. So they can get by doing side jobs for cash and call it a job. Then call other people stupid. Weirdest of the weird.
ALL kinds of white trash are sad AF, most are trumpers

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
I voted for him, doesn’t make me a Trumper. It was him or the worst President that has held office since I’ve been born. Obama was 100 million times better than the guy we have now. Just because Trumpy was mean and you watch CNN you are not correct on this issue. When the real shizz hits the fan maybe you will understand. Biden is not who he used to be mentally and when he had a head on his shoulders he was a racist pos, but to libtards like you it obviously doesn’t matter. I’ve yet to have a good conversation with a Biden supporter, probably because free money and communism Trumps Trump. Get off welfare and get a job, and don’t come back with how rich you are. We all know you are a jobless loser.
I would be embarrassed to have voted for T***p too. Especially after Jan 6th.