The Republican Implosion Continues

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle

McCarthy and Cheney worlds apart after Florida retreat​

McCarthy told a room full of reporters regarding Liz Cheney that "if you're sitting here at a retreat that's focused on policy, focused on the future of making America next-century, and you're talking about something else, you're not being productive." In response to their continued disagreement about the Jan 6 failed coup attempt, how the party's relationship with Trump should go, and the probe into the insane people on the right who are trying to overthrow our democracy.

In response to Trump not attending the Republican retreat MTG through her fellow republicans under the bus for not inviting Trump:

“Remember when Republicans lost the House in 2018 because a bunch of them distanced themselves from President Trump?” tweeted freshman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), who hosted a Mar-a-Lago fundraiser on Saturday. “Not inviting President Trump to the GOP retreat is the same stupid behavior. Funny how they don’t understand a record # of votes and support of any R President.”

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Need more disagreements within the parties. They're like plug and play politicians. It's unhealthy.

Reactions: HuskerCK

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
That's not the republican party I remember, but I guess that's the story you guys are telling in your echo chamber these days.
It is exactly the wing of the party that let the demorats come to power, it was Shrub cowering to the media who told lie after lie with no pushback, it is McCain who never put up a fight against Soetoro and it is Romney who let Dingy Harry lie about his taxes and refused to go hardball against Soetoro and what do they all have in common they are gutless losers. When the Republican party as a group finally admits that the Demorat party and its Pravda the drive by media are this countries greatest enemy then and only then can this country get back on track.

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Name calling shows great maturity and it seems only one side thinks that is the right way to do battle these days!

Reactions: 94husker

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Name calling shows great maturity and it seems only one side thinks that is the right way to do battle these days!
Keep listening to your state media and leave the real conversations to people who aren't brainwashed.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Glad you have no understanding of what I said. Calling me brainwashed just further shows your ignorance. I cannot stand either side as they both do not care about America anymore! Name calling shows great maturity also.
I stand by what I said about you, you can't stand either side you say but you align with the communist demorats in the majority of your post.

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Takes lots of class (none) to call people names on a message board just because you disagree with them.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Didn't Trump do the same? I mean they took the executive and the Senate under his watch
No the deep state went all out war on Trump, hell you probably believe the Russian collusion b.s and Ukranian nonsense because your Pravda told you so.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
It is exactly the wing of the party that let the demorats come to power, it was Shrub cowering to the media who told lie after lie with no pushback, it is McCain who never put up a fight against Soetoro and it is Romney who let Dingy Harry lie about his taxes and refused to go hardball against Soetoro and what do they all have in common they are gutless losers. When the Republican party as a group finally admits that the Demorat party and its Pravda the drive by media are this countries greatest enemy then and only then can this country get back on track.

What let the dems come to power is an agenda that accomplished nothing other than obstruction, dissension, and fueling conspiracy theories.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
No the deep state went all out war on Trump, hell you probably believe the Russian collusion b.s and Ukranian nonsense because your Pravda told you so.

I believe it because I can comprehend the words that were spoken straight from Trumps rotten mouth.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
I believe it because I can comprehend the words that were spoken straight from Trumps rotten mouth.
Oh I forgot, Trump told the Ukrainians fire the prosecutor who is investigating my son or no billion dollars got it.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
What is Donald j Trump? Alex!
Nope as the demorats had a super majority because of the disaster known as GWB because the Republicans actually thought Iraq and Afghanistan were our true enemies while the true enemy the demorat party and its Pravda the drive by media destroyed the Republican party and we got Kenyacare in its wake.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Oh I forgot, Trump told the Ukrainians fire the prosecutor who is investigating my son or no billion dollars got it.

Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to
UNCLASSIFIED
SECRET//ORCON/NOFORN

• 3 Mr. Trump said Attorney General William P. Barr would call the Ukrainian president about another investigation. Mr. Trump appears to be referencing an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory pushed by Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, that Ukraine had some involvement in the emails stolen from Democratic National Committee.

In testimony after the White House released this reconstructed transcript, an official on the call told impeachment investigators that the ellipses represented important words or phrases that were deliberately left out. Among the omissions was Mr. Trump raising the existence of recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., and Mr. Zelensky’s mentioning Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden's son Hunter.

See Original Document

SECRET//ORCON/NOFORN
UNCLASSIFIED
call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great.4 The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Truth matters just not what accusations have been thrown around. Same goes for anyone including Trump!

Balfor

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2006

McCarthy and Cheney worlds apart after Florida retreat​

McCarthy told a room full of reporters regarding Liz Cheney that "if you're sitting here at a retreat that's focused on policy, focused on the future of making America next-century, and you're talking about something else, you're not being productive." In response to their continued disagreement about the Jan 6 failed coup attempt, how the party's relationship with Trump should go, and the probe into the insane people on the right who are trying to overthrow our democracy.

In response to Trump not attending the Republican retreat MTG through her fellow republicans under the bus for not inviting Trump:

“Remember when Republicans lost the House in 2018 because a bunch of them distanced themselves from President Trump?” tweeted freshman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), who hosted a Mar-a-Lago fundraiser on Saturday. “Not inviting President Trump to the GOP retreat is the same stupid behavior. Funny how they don’t understand a record # of votes and support of any R President.”