ADVERTISEMENT

The Rams are not going to be a pushover

Wow, the Kool Aid is flowing like the Niagra River this Spring. One of the really disturbing hallmarks of the last three seasons is the Cornhuskers find a way to play slightly lower than their level of competition on any given week. Like Apollo's trainer said, "He doesn't think this is a damn show, he thinks it is a damn fight. Let's beat this bum and get out of here". At this stage of the game, week by week if Nebraska wins by one point I will be jumping up and down with joy.

This reminds me of everyone saying Nebraska was going to win big over Illinois last year. Or how even without Martinez, Nebraska shouldn’t have any issues against Troy.

Wow, the Kool Aid is flowing like the Niagra River this Spring. One of the really disturbing hallmarks of the last three seasons is the Cornhuskers find a way to play slightly lower than their level of competition on any given week. Like Apollo's trainer said, "He doesn't think this is a damn show, he thinks it is a damn fight. Let's beat this bum and get out of here". At this stage of the game, week by week if Nebraska wins by one point I will be jumping up and down with joy.
Haven't you heard? From the bronx. All of them. The BRONX!
Dont be fooled by the lack of stars that they got, they still they still Fordham from the Bronx.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Anyone laughing at this post clearly hasn’t been watching us the last decade. We’ve had a wonderful ability the last 10 years to play down to lesser competition and make games out of those that should be blowouts in our favor. We should go Into the game as if it’s a conference foe. We aren’t good enough to treat it any other way

Reactions: Husker.Wed.
ADVERTISEMENT