ADVERTISEMENT

The Program short video

I could be wrong and probably am but don't remember seeing these team unity/building activities with Riley or any other past coaches? Maybe Bo

Last edited:
Outstanding stuff. That message and the activities were exceptional. Now it falls on the leadership to follow through.

Wrong. Riley had water balloon fights and ice cream socials… not sure how that failed.

66187299.jpg

tenor.gif

65001071.jpg

My gawd, how in TF did this clown ever become our coach? FU to Eichorst, Alvarez and anyone else involved in making that epic failure possible.
I know right. Looking back it really almost makes you wondering if they were intentionally trying to sabotage the program. Of all the possible coaches on the radar Riley shouldn't have even been a crumb on the screen.

I just wrapped up Season 3. I decided to watch it from the beginning again, then watch Season 5 when I finish the marathon.

I have had plans to do that too. Started on season 1 again, then got sidetracked. Ugh..

We did do The Program back in 2013:
One of the side effects of telling the fan base to f-off is they don't care when you do cool stuff like "The Program" or having a young kid score a touchdown during the spring game. Bo was fired because of his behavior and how he managed the fans and media and the upper administration, not how he ran the actual football program. But that is a big deal. Kind of like being Eisenhower, and having the support of the troops but not having a clue how to manage Montgomery, the French, logistics, and the president. Things can fall apart fast.

We did do The Program back in 2013:

And that sums it up on Bo. He did stuff but not the right way. 2019 looks like some intense bad ass stuff and the 2013 seems corny as hell.

Maybe the program has stepped up its game. Maybe the program has a cheap package and an a VIP package. I don’t know. But Bo seems like the kind of guy who’d buy the cheap package

Last edited:
One of the side effects of telling the fan base to f-off is they don't care when you do cool stuff like "The Program" or having a young kid score a touchdown during the spring game. Bo was fired because of his behavior and how he managed the fans and media and the upper administration, not how he ran the actual football program. But that is a big deal. Kind of like being Eisenhower, and having the support of the troops but not having a clue how to manage Montgomery, the French, logistics, and the president. Things can fall apart fast.

newsflash: the actual football program was a dumpster fire under Bo

everything that guy touches turns to poo

Thanks for the WII reference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT