ADVERTISEMENT

The position coaches on their players and more....GBR

Thanks for your efforts here. I am not able to read this on my browser, but that is no doubt my own problem rather than anything you have done. Where is your source on this so I can go there direct, to Twitter, or another site?

Thanks for your efforts here. I am not able to read this on my browser, but that is no doubt my own problem rather than anything you have done. Where is your source on this so I can go there direct, to Twitter, or another site?

Corn crazed on instagram.... Click on LogIn above or corncrazed below and it should take you to the insta page......

Hope so, his tape was really good.

dude was said to be the best player on his team and that’s coming from his head coach. That team had what, 3-4 players ranked in the Top 100 and one was a 5 star OLB. Had he not gotten hurt, I have a feeling he’d easily been a Top 100 RB (but unfortunately I have a feeling he’d stayed in the SEC if he doesn’t get hurt).

Owen Poppoe had a 5 star Composite

Last edited:
better lookout if his wheels are back

the plus side here is, this year doesn’t count towards players eligibility. He can play and get his feet wet again and still come back next year and basically still be a RS freshman. Win/win for a guy like Ronald Thompkins and the injury he had. Same thing as having two redshirt years to use.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
the plus side here is, this year doesn’t count towards players eligibility. He can play and get his feet wet again and still come back next year and basically still be a RS freshman. Win/win for a guy like Ronald Thompkins and the injury he had. Same thing as having two redshirt years to use.
sure hoping the best for him

Reactions: huskerssalts
dude was said to be the best player on his team and that’s coming from his head coach. That team had what, 3-4 players ranked in the Top 100 and one was a 5 star OLB. Had he not gotten hurt, I have a feeling he’d easily been a Top 100 RB (but unfortunately I have a feeling he’d stayed in the SEC if he doesn’t get hurt).

Owen Poppoe had a 5 star Composite

Heard he flashed at practice today.
That RB room would get a huge boost if he could be a factor.

Heard he flashed at practice today.
That RB room would get a huge boost if he could be a factor.
Yes sir, Ronald Thompkins has been impressing the coaches this year. Frost said he’s pleasantly surprised that he appears to be ready to play this year and farther along then he thought he’d be. Thompkins is a legit Top 100 talent if he can get back to his high school form. Fingers crossed for him and our RB room. GBR

Reactions: HominidHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT