ADVERTISEMENT

The only highlight of the game.

I liked what saw from the new punter. But I think there is more than him to like…

Also think Casey Thompson could be really special as well as the transfer receivers.

RB Grant looks good.

Reactions: cornwoman
The punter. Lived up to the hype.
There were plenty of highlights. We did not look terrible it was the first game.

Frost lost the game. He most likely put players in a position they had to take risks to make plays later in the game when without the on side kick they likely never have to do.

I feel sorry for the players. We have 2 glaring issues where we are in trouble in the conference. Not sure we can fix those but I guess we can pray.

I liked what saw from the new punter. But I think there is more than him to like…

Also think Casey Thompson could be really special as well as the transfer receivers.

RB Grant looks good.
The rookie running back looked fast.....even though it was a small sample size. I would like them to use smothers in obvious running situations to save hits on Casey.

Reactions: cornwoman

RB Grant looks good.
I liked Casey overall. He struggled throwing spirals and could also still improve his accuracy, but I was encouraged and it felt refreshing to see a new QB there.

Not saying Grant can’t be good and there weren’t many gaps at times, but I can’t say I was all that impressed. He only had one run that stood out. I need to see more.

Reactions: Braves3
There were plenty of highlights. We did not look terrible it was the first game.

Frost lost the game. He most likely put players in a position they had to take risks to make plays later in the game when without the on side kick they likely never have to do.

I feel sorry for the players. We have 2 glaring issues where we are in trouble in the conference. Not sure we can fix those but I guess we can pray.
I would say three glaring issues. Offensive line. Defensive line. LB.

I liked Casey overall. He struggled throwing spirals and could also still improve his accuracy, but I was encouraged and it felt refreshing to see a new QB there.

Not saying Grant can’t be good and there weren’t many gaps at times, but I can’t say I was all that impressed. He only had one run that stood out. I need to see more.
I do like how fast palmer is too. He could have had a long td if casey puts it anywhere close.

I do like how fast palmer is too. He could have had a long td if casey puts it anywhere close.
He is a weapon no doubt. One overthrow to Palmer might have had a chance had the NW DB not gotten away with a jersey grab as Palmer blew by him.

There’s hope there, but getting dominated in the trenches and lack of defensive preparedness will be hard to overcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT