ADVERTISEMENT

The number one positive

Duval has them looking like they belong at this level.

Got to believe in another two years he will have a team that is bigger, stronger and better conditioned then the opponents.

Got to say I was somewhat impressed with how our D line did against a traditionally very good O line in Iowa. Especially Daniels. Now we have to start seeing progress on the O line side.

Last edited:
Duval has them looking like they belong at this level.

Got to believe in another two years he will have a team that is bigger, stronger and better conditioned then the opponents.
I saw the opposite. Iowa looked way more athletic, stronger, and faster than us. The offensive line didn't get much push at all. Daniels is a man on the defensive line, but the rest are pedestrian. Their linebackers, defensive backs, and tight ends were way more athletic than ours.

Reactions: Fed-Up
I saw the opposite. Iowa looked way more athletic, stronger, and faster than us. The offensive line didn't get much push at all. Daniels is a man on the defensive line, but the rest are pedestrian. Their linebackers, defensive backs, and tight ends were way more athletic than ours.
Sadly you are correct imo

Reactions: oldjar07
bullsh##. More experienced and in some instances maybe better coached. More athletic? Only at wide receiver (and only their one WR) and DE.

Since Iowa was bigger, stronger and more athletic. How did we have a chance to win at the end? Did we out coach them?

bullsh##. More experienced and in some instances maybe better coached. More athletic? Only at wide receiver and DE.
To me I noticed how big and muscular Iowa’s linebackers were along with their d line it goes back to the old question do the big 10 schools have their players on som type of questionable juice? we all know how righteous the big 10 is (cough cough)

To me I noticed how big and muscular Iowa’s linebackers were along with their d line it goes back to the old question do the big 10 schools have their players on som type of questionable juice? we all know how righteous the big 10 is (cough cough)
older more mature. WE started a feshman and a converted safety at linebacker. We'll get there. Pheldarioius Payne looks like a man out there when he's in the game. He's not as fast as I would like though.

Unfortunately that doesn’t matter one bit when your center can’t snap the ball, your players can’t stop getting back breaking penalty after penalty, your o-line wiffs and gets your QB blown up, you’re offensive scheme and game plan is a discombobulated mess, and the team as a whole has the mental fortitude of the French when Germany came knocking in WWII.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT