ADVERTISEMENT

THe New Big 8

Nebraska, Iowa, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State, Indiana, Purdue, and Minnesota. I actually really like this conference (I never saw Rutgers and Maryland as a fit in any respect).

Make it one division and we can surely schedule Mountain West, MAC, SDS, etc to fill in the schedule.
I thought Minnesota was one of those ones that are out. Maybe I’m wrong but I could have sworn they are apart of the teams voting not to play.

Nebraska, Iowa, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State, Indiana, Purdue, and Minnesota. I actually really like this conference (I never saw Rutgers and Maryland as a fit in any respect).

Make it one division and we can surely schedule Mountain West, MAC, SDS, etc to fill in the schedule.

Nebraska is not a fit. I love the money that comes along with the conference for our program, but that is about it.

you sure Minnesota and Wisconsin want to play?

Reactions: bshirt73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT