The new “Don’t Tread On Me”

Walleye79

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 7, 2021
52188710121_2841aa36e2_z.jpg

Let the war on the “pro-life” scumbags begin.
The best part of reading this post is watching how crazy triggered you get. Very comical. What a weak minded little bitch. Haha

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Remove baby from mothers womb, there’s a >.01% chance baby lives
Well I mean with current technology at a NICU babies can be saved much more than during the time of Roe. If you are talking about babies even before that stage then I can see the point.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
Well I mean with current technology at a NICU babies can be saved much more than during the time of Roe. If you are talking about babies even before that stage then I can see the point.

My sisters a NICU nurse and some of her success stories are pretty cool. I’m pretty undecided on my stance on abortion but logic seems like it should be illegal once the baby has a shot at living on its own.
20 weeks?

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
My sisters a NICU nurse and some of her success stories are pretty cool. I’m pretty undecided on my stance on abortion but logic seems like it should be illegal once the baby has a shot at living on its own.
20 weeks?
I think is probably right.

Reactions: ehenningsen

maggs

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
52188710121_2841aa36e2_z.jpg

Let the war on the “pro-life” scumbags begin.
This guy is so dumb, he doesn’t realize how stupid “pro-life scum bags” sounds. And it actually got a couple of likes. smdh

Balfor

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2006
This guy is so dumb, he doesn’t realize how stupid “pro-life scum bags” sounds. And it actually got a couple of likes. smdh
It's amazing. Celebrating murdering babies. He thinks he is one of the 'good guys.

c3o

All-American
Apr 24, 2018
20 weeks?
Life begins at conception. Anything after that, that results in death, is just that. The opposite of life. Any choice to abort at any point is selfish and kills a life. This isn’t hard to understand. You, a fvcking moron, doesn’t decide when it’s okay and when it’s not.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
Life begins at conception. Anything after that, that results in death, is just that. The opposite of life. Any choice to abort at any point is selfish and kills a life. This isn’t hard to understand. You, a fvcking moron, doesn’t decide when it’s okay and when it’s not.

Cool, well that’s just like your opinion. Other people have other beliefs and opinions. That’s kind of awesome about this country

c3o

All-American
Apr 24, 2018
Only idiots go and get abortions. So it doesn’t really bother me. However, the arguments people have illustrate how ****ing dumb our population has become. It’s killing. The people that think it’s a woman’s right should be castrated and the people marching for baby killing should be shot.

RatTailGuy

Redshirt Freshman
Feb 19, 2022
Forced birth is the biggest big government intrusion on individual freedom in the history of government and freedom.

Your ability to complain about big government is now over for ever.
Ummm don’t have sex? Condoms? Birth control? Morning after pill? Vasectomy? There are avenues to not get pregnant.

if you choose to play with fire you get burned. If you choose to have sex then you know and choose the risk.

children/rape should be no matter what but then, and I hate to say this: Youll have everyone claiming rape to get approved.

terrible to say out loud but exactly how peeps would **** it up for the ones whom were just so they could have their fun and abort the not fun aftermath.

Again, I support women making own choice just like I did with the Vax.

You idiots fanatics need to look in the mirror and reap what you been sowing from beginning of Covid about rights of other peoples bodies.

Now it’s a state to state vote kinda like that Vax or fired mandate.

Doesn’t feel so good when you lose your rights does it.

youaresodumb.gif

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The hospitals gonna pick up that bill? Cost a lot to incubate premie
No just saying when we have the technology to have the child survive. They shouldn't purposely try to give birth at that time.

RatTailGuy

Redshirt Freshman
Feb 19, 2022
No just saying when we have the technology to have the child survive. They shouldn't purposely try to give birth at that time.
It all sounds well but then the state has to pick up cost of the child. Potential foster care/housing/food/medical bills.

Rich/hospitals/DES these matter and they can’t handle the flow hardly now.

Time will tell

Reactions: ehenningsen