The new “Don’t Tread On Me”

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
52188710121_2841aa36e2_z.jpg

Let the war on the “pro-life” scumbags begin.

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
What a loser that candidate Ashley is. She had to add in a completely false claim along with the polling question from that DNC consulting firm. "even if the woman’s life is in danger and in most cases of rape and incest.”

In a statement to Newsweek about the poll, Nancy McCarty, Fitzpatrick's campaign spokesperson, said: "The language in this partisan poll's script pertaining to Brian's voting record on abortion is categorically false and they know it.

Nebraska Power

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
You have every right to boycott the 4th. It also would tell me:

1. You are too stupid to realize the court did not outlaw abortion.
2. You hate this country and are just using this as an excuse to boycott it's Independence day. If it wasn't this it would be something else.
3. You know absolutely nothing about the History of this country.

I truly do feel now that the left really does hate the United States. I absolutely support their right to feel this way. But all they do is bitch and moan about how horrible this country is. How racist it is. How sexist it is. How awful it is. How horrible the entire history of the country is. If I felt that way I would hate it too. For years I would tell my friends that they didn't hate it, just wanted to change it a little. I now realize they want to dismantle it.

Tetonia

Senior
Jan 22, 2022
Big Gubmint, what you’re constantly whining in favor of, is the Antithesis of ‘Freedom and Liberty’. You’re advocating for a nice, clean space but then throwing a temper-tantrum over your right to sling feces at everyone around you, and demanding that they accept having shit flung at them.

Reactions: RedHour

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Big Gubmint, what you’re constantly whining in favor of, is the Antithesis of ‘Freedom and Liberty’. You’re advocating for a nice, clean space but then throwing a temper-tantrum over your right to sling feces at everyone around you, and demanding that they accept having shit flung at them.
Forced birth is the biggest big government intrusion on individual freedom in the history of government and freedom.

Your ability to complain about big government is now over forever.

Last edited:

ScarletNCream

Jan 4, 2007
Abortion is still legal, lol. It’s a states rights issue. What RBG predicted. You can still get your abortion. Just stay in LA. It’ll never be illegal there, so really don’t understand your hysteria? This doesn’t affect you…

Why stop at states rights? Let’s fight to give the power to counties, then cities, then neighborhoods, hell - then maybe someday if we fight for freedom hard enough it can just be up to each individual.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Why stop at states rights? Let’s fight to give the power to counties, then cities, then neighborhoods, hell - then maybe someday if we fight for freedom hard enough it can just be up to each individual.
Then, I’ll just kill you and take your stuff. No government to punish me, and no you to do anything about it.

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
It sounds like you need a massive refresher on items that are designated as rights to federal government, states, and localities.

Reactions: scarletred

ScarletNCream

Jan 4, 2007
It sounds like you need a massive refresher on items that are designated as rights to federal government, states, and localities.

Just seems awful convenient that so many people (of a particular religion) want just the right amount of freedom. Freedom to the level that they can control the people they don’t agree with, but not too much freedom so those people can just do what they want.

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
That is an interesting question. I am not a legal expert at all but I don’t know if a city could make abortion legal in a state that passes a ban on abortions or not? I would assume that they couldn’t in the same way that states could not pass laws against abortion till the Supreme Court ruled it was a states rights issue. Either way, as I have said. As long as you have a car, or know someone that has a car. Can ride a free bus I am sure will be provided by planned parenthood. Anyone will be able to get an abortion. This ruling doesn’t change much of anything.

The recent Supreme Court ruling that does change things, and I am most happy about got little fan fair. Basically they curtailed the ability of government agencies like the EPA to get around the legislative process and create their own laws. This was a huge ruling that has way more ramifications than Roe ever will.

Tetonia

Senior
Jan 22, 2022
Forced birth is the biggest big government intrusion on individual freedom in the history of government and freedom.

Your ability to complain about big government is now over for ever.
Wow… funny how you’re arguing Gubmint intrusion over something that was 100% caused someone’s foolish choices and reckless behavior. It’d be like forcing fat people to own up to their self-destruction, instead of enabling them…

Last edited:
Reactions: RedMyMind

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Just seems awful convenient that so many people (of a particular religion) want just the right amount of freedom. Freedom to the level that they can control the people they don’t agree with, but not too much freedom so those people can just do what they want.
So people who aren't religious think it's completely ok to kill a human being who has done nothing wrong?

I realize most are not late term abortions, but those are disgusting. When people claim they are only making a decision on their freedom/liberties that is false.

Reactions: lipem

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
The ruling actually gives more rights to the individual. If all these people really want abortions they will get it with their votes. Also I could give two shits if someone wants to abort their baby. But I don't want one cent of my tax money going to pay the bills for the places that perform an abortion. Wanting abortion is one thing, but then asking to fund these places to? You guys just don't quit.

RedMyMind

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 22, 2017
Wow… funny how you’re arguing Gubmint intrusion over something that was 100^ caused someone’s foolish choices and reckless behavior. It’d be like forcing fat people to own up to their self-destruction, instead of enabling them…
I agree. Vast majority of these women chose to get jabbed.

ScarletNCream

Jan 4, 2007
So people who aren't religious think it's completely ok to kill a human being who has done nothing wrong?

I realize most are not late term abortions, but those are disgusting. When people claim they are only making a decision on their freedom/liberties that is false.

What about people that don’t view it as killing a person until that person can sustain life on its own?

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

Latest posts