ADVERTISEMENT

The nerve of some people!

T...Chafes

Blackshirt
Oct 9, 2004
So this morning I'm looking out my front window and this guy was walking his dog in front of my house. The dog started spraying out of his ass all over our grass! So the guy walking it has a bag in his hand to pick it up, doesn't even pick it up! Instead he gets down on all fours and starts smelling the dogs shit!! I mean, who TF does that!!

We have protocols in our village, WTF! Any ideas Board??

Last edited:
So this morning I'm looking out my front window and this guy was walking his dog in front of my house. The dog started spraying out of his ass all over our grass! So the guy walking it has a bag in his hand to pick it up, doesn't even pick it up! Instead he gets down on all fours and starts smelling the dogs shit!! I mean, who TF does that!!

You are so ungrateful it is mind boggling. Fertilizer isn't cheap these days and his dog gave you some for free! You should've thanked him for not stealing it and throwing it away like all those selfish dog owners do.

Reactions: Herbert Husker

Are you sure he just smelled it?

Last edited:

There is a small irrigation canal behind our backyard. It has a small gravel service road for only the reclamation district’s vehicles that parallels it. I use the service road to run the bird dog, runners and bikers have always used it. With COVID there has been a increase of dog walkers on it. I think most people walking back there pick up after their dogs and place the waste in a plastic bag. Some must get tired of carry these bags because now since Covid I run into several full bags lying on the road. WTF???? If you are going to drop the bag just as soon as you think no one is watching why don’t you just leave the crap where it lays. It is going to decompose a lot faster without the plastic bag. (Yea, I am a heathen. I just kick my dog’s crap off the road when I use the canal road) As you can imagine the District’s ditch rider is none too happy stopping to pick up these bags. He wants to ban dog walkers (I am one of the few who actually knows his name and helps him out so of course the dog and me would get a pass. Haha)

Last edited:
Reactions: major.tom.foolery
There is a small irrigation canal behind our backyard. It has a small gravel service road for only the reclamation district’s vehicles that parallels it. I use it to run the bird dog, runners and bikers have always used it. With COVID there has been a increase of dog walkers on it. I think most people walking back there pick up after their dogs and place the waste in a plastic bag. Some must get tired of carry these bags because now since Covid I run into several full bags lying on the road. WTF???? If you are going to drop the bag just as soon as you think no one is watching why don’t you just leave the crap where it lays. It is going to decompose a lot faster without the plastic bag. (Yea, I am a heathen. I just kick my dog’s crap off the road when I use the canal road) As you can imagine the District’s ditch rider is none too happy stopping to pick up these bags. He wants to ban dog walkers (I am one of the few who actually knows his name and helps him out so of course the dog and me would get a pass. Haha)
I'm sorry man, ill start pooping without the plastic bags. You know the saying. When you gotta go, you gotta go. In all reality though, people who bag up their dogs shit in plastic bags should just leave it. Better for the environment that way. I am not kidding at all. If we don't provide our shits nutrients to the earth, we are doing an injustice. That is the way it was always supposed to be until us smart monkeys came around.

I'm sorry man, ill start pooping without the plastic bags. You know the saying. When you gotta go, you gotta go. In all reality though, people who bag up their dogs shit in plastic bags should just leave it. Better for the environment that way. I am not kidding at all. If we don't provide our shits nutrients to the earth, we are doing an injustice. That is the way it was always supposed to be until us smart monkeys came around.
Not better for my shoes when mowing the yard

Haven't seen it at my house, but in the neighborhood west of us there's massive dog turds left in the middle of the sidewalk and on people's lawns. I think the city should impose fines on people who want to own large dogs but don't want the responsibilities that come along with that.

There is a small irrigation canal behind our backyard. It has a small gravel service road for only the reclamation district’s vehicles that parallels it. I use it to run the bird dog, runners and bikers have always used it. With COVID there has been a increase of dog walkers on it. I think most people walking back there pick up after their dogs and place the waste in a plastic bag. Some must get tired of carry these bags because now since Covid I run into several full bags lying on the road. WTF???? If you are going to drop the bag just as soon as you think no one is watching why don’t you just leave the crap where it lays. It is going to decompose a lot faster without the plastic bag. (Yea, I am a heathen. I just kick my dog’s crap off the road when I use the canal road) As you can imagine the District’s ditch rider is none too happy stopping to pick up these bags. He wants to ban dog walkers (I am one of the few who actually knows his name and helps him out so of course the dog and me would get a pass. Haha)

Agree 1000% with you. Beyond irritating to witness the level of stupidity of some people.

You can still count them on one hand.
I counted 6 on his mother.
200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT