ADVERTISEMENT

The Nebraska game is literally Iowa's entire season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have that feeling that this Rambo guy is totally anything but and is 99 percent a total wuss. Ya can tell by his racial and obnoxious posts . And he hasn’t been warned or banned ??

I would place him more as Sheriff Teasle.

Nebraska is the old cougar by herself at the end of the bar at closing time. She’s clearly lost her fastball, but she thinks she’s still hot. After a few drinks you might take her home and bang her.
But the next day you won’t tell anyone, and you hope no one finds out. That’s what beating Nebraska is like.

Anyone have that feeling that this Rambo guy is totally anything but and is 99 percent a total wuss. Ya can tell by his racial and obnoxious posts . And he hasn’t been warned or banned ??
Awwww poor baby gonna go tell the teacher??

I don’t treat people that way. Just iowa fans, who are something less than.

Nebraska is the old cougar by herself at the end of the bar at closing time. She’s clearly lost her fastball, but she thinks she’s still hot. After a few drinks you might take her home and bang her.
But the next day you won’t tell anyone, and you hope no one finds out. That’s what beating Nebraska is like.
That’s pretty damn funny RollingLaugh

Reactions: TheRealHerky
Just because you don't like what he says, doesn't mean he doesn't want to converse
I laid out specific, unbiased reasons why I think both teams have an emphasis on it. He took a random, half a sentence shot at what his view of Iowa’s national relevance history. An easily refuted claim, btw. That’s not conversing. He made no mention of Iowa or Nebraska taking this game more serious than the other.

I laid out specific, unbiased reasons why I think both teams have an emphasis on it. He took a random, half a sentence shot at what his view of Iowa’s national relevance history. An easily refuted claim, btw. That’s not conversing. He made no mention of Iowa or Nebraska taking this game more serious than the other.
you should be used to nobody wanting to converse with you, loser

you’ve been posting on this board for years

• Haha
Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT