ADVERTISEMENT

The Nature Boy

Never been a fake wrestling fan but that was a good 30 for 30

it was good...disappointed by the cartoon re-enactments ...2 Escobars is the best 30 for 30

It was badass, one of my favorite 30 for 30's ever. Anyone who says pro wrestling back in the day was fake is fvcking stupid. Choreographed, yes, but fake? Hell no. Ric Flair could kick some serious ass.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Best 30 for 30? Abso-effing-lutely!

Truly an American icon.
Dude. The guy was a fake wrestler (pause, reflect) who turned his back on his children. Pathetic is the word I would use to describe Flair. He couldn't spend time with his wife and kids because he "was a World Champion"? Are you effing kidding me Rick Flair?! A world champion of make believe? Seriously? Wow. Good Lord...I would have been more impressed if he had taken his kids to church just one day. His daughter, who has gotten into the "wresting" is totally hot though, so there's that.

Everyone else on the internet: laughing, joking, talking abt how awesome Flair is.

Feminsts and suckeye fans: offended, triggered, Flair sucks - he didnt take his kids to church.

Everyone else on the internet: laughing, joking, talking abt how awesome Flair is.

Feminsts and suckeye fans: offended, triggered, Flair sucks - he didnt take his kids to church.
You can play with your WWF dolls. I'm fine with being on the other side.

You can play with your WWF dolls. I'm fine with being on the other side.

unjAGvz.gif

Reactions: hawkbleeder
My only advice to a young Ric Flair would have been to not get married and just do your thing. Especially to not get re-married. Not fair to those people....especially the kids. I think he felt bad about it but admitted - that was who he was.

Most of what he did was legal and about having as much fun as your can with your pants on (and off). Which is why it was a fun story.

Haven't seen the Flair one yet, but my vote for greatest 30 For 30 is Pony Exce$$.
I finally saw the OJ five-part series. That one was really good. I was only 8 at the time, so had very little awareness of what happened, just what I heard.

Others tell me I need to watch the FX series "The People vs. OJ Simpson" with Cuba Gooding, Jr. Have heard very good reviews.

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT