ADVERTISEMENT

The more things change the more things stay the same

There was quite a bit of good in this game. Once they get some things cleaned up and get some experience under their belts they will be difficult to stop..

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Some football is fundamental though.

Piss poor play calling and the line got tired in the 2nd half.

We are up, first down and we expose our QB on an unnecessary run play. Without draining the clock

Sorry but I saw some stupidity today.

3rd and 19 and you don't bring pressure.

There was quite a bit of good in this game. Once they get some things cleaned up and get some experience under their belts they will be difficult to stop..

Can’t fix 3*. Don’t have the athletes and they’re not coming anytime soon.

This game just makes it easier for me to miss some of the remaining ones. Pressure is off. This season will be absolutely brutal, end to end, but the recruiting will be interesting.

Some football is fundamental though.

Piss poor play calling and the line got tired in the 2nd half.

We are up, first down and we expose our QB on an unnecessary run play. Without draining the clock

Sorry but I saw some stupidity today.

3rd and 19 and you don't bring pressure.
Expected more from all the hype I’ve heard about S&C.

There was definitely some good in the game. But, having Martinez go down just turned this season into a survival situation. I'm just hoping we don't have to play a wide receiver or running back at QB at some point during the season.

Reactions: barney44
ADVERTISEMENT