ADVERTISEMENT

The More I Think About Today’s Game

HuskerLove1

Sophomore
Sep 22, 2018
The more pissed off and frustrated I get!

I hate being so negative, but this is the worst Husker performance I can recall. This team is so mentally weak, so unprepared, so inconsistent, so disfunctional, and so poorly coached from top to bottom that it literally makes my stomach hurt. As a state and fan base we deserve so much better than this.

It’s become glaringly obvious that Frost just wants to hire his friends, not the best assistant coaches possible. Now if his friends were top tier coaches that’d be one thing, but they aren’t even close! Honestly, not a single coach on this entire staff is worth a damn, and yes that includes both Fisher and Held. Our secondary is more porous than Sponge Bob and our best ball-carriers are a WR and a QB.

We are the absolute cellar of the B10 - no wonder the entire conference hates us and all the media bash us.

The more pissed off and frustrated I get!

I hate being so negative, but this is the worst Husker performance I can recall. This team is so mentally weak, so unprepared, so inconsistent, so disfunctional, and so poorly coached from top to bottom that it literally makes my stomach hurt. As a state and fan base we deserve so much better than this.

It’s become glaringly obvious that Frost just wants to hire his friends, not the best assistant coaches possible. Now if his friends were top tier coaches that’d be one thing, but they aren’t even close! Honestly, not a single coach on this entire staff is worth a damn, and yes that includes both Fisher and Held. Our secondary is more porous than Sponge Bob and our best ball-carriers are a WR and a QB.

We are the absolute cellar of the B10 - no wonder the entire conference hates us and all the media bash us.
Do you feel better now? I had a shot of Knob Creek an hour or so ago. That worked for me.

A friend I was with said “well cut ‘em some slack, it’s Covid year” I don’t care. That doesn’t hide our problems anymore than any other year. We just got blown out by a 1-3 Illinois team, in ugly fashion. We look like dog shit and there’s no viral excuse for it.

You need to quit drinking going to church and just pray that so we will get better one of these days..😂
A member of our praise team has COVID so I'm praying for things other than football wins. It kind of puts it all in perspective. She's a nurse at a nursing home and has been caring for patients with COVID.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
I think with the end of it all, the Huskers showed up today at Memorial Stadium with no drive or emotion and got their butts kicked on our field! I did see some Huskers play their guts out! Some just went through the motions!! I go back to the days of Thunder Thornton and Pat Fisher in the 60's playing, and this effort hurts badly!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT