ADVERTISEMENT

THE MARIJUANA can defeat the coronavirus

Suhrreal

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009
Not a joke and bring that THC back to Lincoln.

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202004.0315/v1

And for those looking for doctor advice, look no further:

Dr.DreTheChronic.jpg

Marijuana isn't going to mess up your immune system.
Alcohol, obesity, coffee, stress, lack of sleep/exercise will[/QUOTE

Not to start an argument, but if one smokes it, you will have a hard time convincing me that there is not harm to the immune system. Of course dependent on quantity consumed, but inhalation of smoke of any kind is not healthy.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
We must always protect our health. I’m sure that the pandemic will end soon so the number of infected people gets smaller every day. This showed us that we should take care of our health and regularly take vitamins and exercise, so that our immunity becomes better and can protect us in case of any danger. Many people smoke regularly and lead an unhealthy lifestyle, and such people will not be able to be completely protected from diseases. I don’t understand how you can smoke cigarettes if people came up with vaping. This is just a wonderful device that is compatible with all tastes and you will not have any health problems when using it. The most important thing is not to save and use only high-quality vape and vape liquid.

Last edited:
Marijuana isn't going to mess up your immune system.
Alcohol, obesity, coffee, stress, lack of sleep/exercise will
Inhaling ragweed (MJ is a member of that family of weed) smoke can increase pulmonary inflammation and increase the severity of COVID-19 infection as well. I don't think anybody has studied the effects otherwise of MJ on the human immune system. It can lower anxiety in most people but in somewhere around 10% of the population can make them paranoid and anxious. Some of that I am sure is THC dose dependent. Weed proponents are rapidly having their way. I'm don't know if that's good or bad. It would be nice I guess if we could supply our own weed demand without financing the drug cartels.

Our country's drug use is fueling 90+% of Mexico's problems. It's caused the death of tens of thousands of Mexicans. Along the way it has killed tens of thousands of Americans and ruined families especially of inner city residents.

Alaska's legal marijuana is 100% cartel free.

Al Capone showed what happens when you make a substance illegal that a segment of the population desires whether that substance is healthy for that population or not.

Reactions: tpmcg
Alaska's legal marijuana is 100% cartel free.

Al Capone showed what happens when you make a substance illegal that a segment of the population desires whether that substance is healthy for that population or not.
The only way to eliminate the cartels would be to make it so cheap and widely available that there's no money in it. I don't see that happening any time soon unless the government allowed it to be covered under the farm program and crop insurance. People say tax it. In actuality we would probably need to subsidize it to drive the price down enough to eliminate the profit in it to drug cartels. They've already started shifting some of their focus to meth and opiates anyway though.

The only way to eliminate the cartels would be to make it so cheap and widely available that there's no money in it. I don't see that happening any time soon unless the government allowed it to be covered under the farm program and crop insurance. People say tax it. In actuality we would probably need to subsidize it to drive the price down enough to eliminate the profit in it to drug cartels. They've already started shifting some of their focus to meth and opiates anyway though.
If it were legal, I would grow it myself and extract for edible consumption.

Reactions: SnohomishRed
Legal indoor grown cannabis will out sell guerilla outdoor trash cartel weed every day of the week. Cartels are moving counterfeit pharmaceuticals, coke, heroin and meth. Weed fell off for them as a major cash crop. Mexican weed has always been known as the worst possible option. Also, loads of people are vaping,eating and applying topicals ect. The industry has evolved waaay past seed filled brick weed

Well I know stoners are sure gonna try it, and then definitely try to convince you that it cured them of every ailment in the world afterward.
Not all who partake are fried brains who parade behind false medical reasons. The bulk of the country is for recreational use legislation, not the medical legislation of yesteryear. Medical was only pushed so hard before because it was the best shot to get foot in door

Not a joke and bring that THC back to Lincoln.

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202004.0315/v1

And for those looking for doctor advice, look no further:

Dr.DreTheChronic.jpg
I mean Dre is an actual doctor but the CDC and WHO are giving mixed reviews on the effectiveness. I think there needs to be way way more clinical trials with 1.6 million people like hydrochloriquine to delay it so they make everyone pay a ton for an expensive vaccine.

I find it ironic that I can buy a 1.75 of vodka or go to the dr. and get prescription painkillers that have a high likelihood of becoming addictive, but I can't eat a couple edibles and have a bonfire. Opioids are ruining this country, not weed.
Coming from the poster who's screen name literally means "poison".

Guns are not okay for air travel, but razor blades should be fine.

I don't follow you......

Are you implying that large amounts of alcohol and opioids are better than edible marijuana?

Like I said. I can legally drink a liter of vodka every night but people are telling me I can't make the choice to eat edibles a couple times a month? Hypocrisy at it's finest. And don't even get me started on cigarettes.

Reactions: zrob
I don't follow you......

Are you implying that large amounts of alcohol and opioids are better than edible marijuana?

Like I said. I can legally drink a liter of vodka every night but people are telling me I can't make the choice to eat edibles a couple times a month? Hypocrisy at it's finest. And don't even get me started on cigarettes.
Jeezus, Poison, stop killing brain cells with all the drugs you mentioned.

The point is this: Just because opioids(illegal without a 'script) and alcoholism(what you're referencing) are bad, doesn't automatically make marijuana good for you.

Jeezus, Poison, stop killing brain cells with all the drugs you mentioned.

The point is this: Just because opioids(illegal without a 'script) and alcoholism(what you're referencing) are bad, doesn't automatically make marijuana good for you.
Quit jumping to conclusions genius. I rarely drink. I haven't ever taken opioids. And I haven't partaken in marijuana since college.

My point is that alcohol is legal and no one can argue the devastating effects it has on society. Doctors get millions hooked on opioids that later leads to illegal use that is devastating our country. But we draw the line at marijuana? Why? Why are cigarettes legal.

I never said anything about being good for you. We are way past that. I just don't understand why people are so against it but these same people, like you apparently, don't lobby to ban cigarettes and alcohol. Do you drink?

Imagine giving a shit about Marijuana in 2020 with all that is going on.

Quit jumping to conclusions genius. I rarely drink. I haven't ever taken opioids. And I haven't partaken in marijuana since college.

My point is that alcohol is legal and no one can argue the devastating effects it has on society. Doctors get millions hooked on opioids that later leads to illegal use that is devastating our country. But we draw the line at marijuana? Why? Why are cigarettes legal.

I never said anything about being good for you. We are way past that. I just don't understand why people are so against it but these same people, like you apparently, don't lobby to ban cigarettes and alcohol. Do you drink?
I think the point for many of us is that especially our youth don't need ANOTHER drug to speed them down the path of becoming dead beats. I know, few that use pot have that happen and it might or probably would have happened without pot.

Probably my biggest concern with pot is the lung disease being caused by it and yes it does in many people. I find it ironic that we're trying to stamp out tobacco use while some are promoting inhaling ragweed smoke. I'm pretty anti-pot but I'm getting to the point where it's so widely available that I think we're chasing ghosts by trying to enforce the laws. Now on the other hand the speeding drivers on I-80 with half a 50 kilos in their trunk probably need to go to jail.

I think the point for many of us is that especially our youth don't need ANOTHER drug to speed them down the path of becoming dead beats. I know, few that use pot have that happen and it might or probably would have happened without pot.

Probably my biggest concern with pot is the lung disease being caused by it and yes it does in many people. I find it ironic that we're trying to stamp out tobacco use while some are promoting inhaling ragweed smoke. I'm pretty anti-pot but I'm getting to the point where it's so widely available that I think we're chasing ghosts by trying to enforce the laws. Now on the other hand the speeding drivers on I-80 with half a 50 kilos in their trunk probably need to go to jail.
There's no lung disease with CBD oil.

Lemme start by saying I like this guys post. Annnnnddddddd now for a rant.
This is how evil wins. It wears down good people till they say, "I'm tired of fighting people with moral-compass problems and critical-thinking-skill deficiencies". We've been on a 50 yr journey into self-destruction. It took half a century after the death of common sense to get to this place . . . here's a quote from another thread: "And what started it all was George Floyd getting arrested for allegedly using a $20 counterfeit bill." I'm pretty sure malevolent forces are behind the scenes here, so no, this didn't start with that nor can it be justified by a single cruel interaction. Certainly it was used as the excuse, but that match was part of a flame that has been burning since the dawn of humanity.
The reason I post this is because the reaction to the flu virus and the reaction to a crappy cop crushing a petty criminal is the same. It's called irrational over-reaction. Bad cops do bad things to petty criminals every day. I've been a victim of bad cops on multiple occasions. Do I think we should burn a nation to the ground because of it? No. And ya know why, because it's an imperfect Universe and that truth is expressed perfectly with the human race. A 200 pound bag of flaws that is constantly angry because everything else isn't Utopian in design and execution. (and remember, your Utopia is my hell-on-earth and vice versa)
So here we are: Let's destroy an economy that took 240+ years to build "if it saves one life". Even a 2nd grader could see the flaw in that mathematical equation. But it is espoused by thousands of educated/famous/powerful people.
2) Let's burn the nation to the ground because there is injustice in the world. That only makes sense if you believe we are rejecting Shambala in favor of injustice. Homo Sapiens are creatures of small intellect and even smaller integrity. To expect Utopia in a random and ever-changing Cosmos is a fool's errand.
3) Here at DuPont we believe in better living thru modern chemistry. (ad slogan that has contextual humor in this debate) The argument that hallucinogenics will usher in the better world. Universal happiness and peace can be achieved if we all just get high or drunk. The people who espouse that have obviously never read Huxley's: Brave New World or a thousand other books like it.
4) Intelligence + broken moral compass = evil. I use the word evil purposefully. The people who hate that word the most are the people who know they can't control themselves. I don't mean evil in a theological sense, I mean evil in a scientific sense. The evil that convinces us we are smarter and better than we are because we can build rocket ships and bald eagles can't.
5) FREEDOM: Lincoln said the south was fighting for the freedom to oppress others. Today we have people fighting for the freedom to tresspass against their neighbors; the freedom to destroy property; the freedom to sponge off other people; the freedom to misinform others; the freedom to not honor your wedding vows; the freedom to abuse your employees; the freedom to expect the lowest common denominator from others; the freedom to be a lousy parent; the freedom to incite violence; the freedom to commit violence against defenseless unborn children; the freedom to reject humanities upward climb out of the mud; the freedom to intimidate/bully/threaten/silence. Those are the cherished freedoms in the USA in the 21st century.
6) Common sense. It's been dead for 50+ years. If we don't get it back soon, we will become Venezuela and our kids will be hunting their pets for food. Sounds like hyperbole. Back in 1999 when Venezuela was the richest country in South America (because of oil reserves), hunting pets in the street also sounded like Hyperbole. From heaven to hell in 20 years, people are amazing in what they can accomplish when they try. Getting to hell is easier than getting to heaven, so we've chosen the easiest path. It's time to choose the difficult path again.

Last edited:
This is how evil wins. It wears down good people till they say, "I'm tired of fighting people with moral-compass problems and critical-thinking-skill deficiencies". We've been on a 50 yr journey into self-destruction. It took half a century after the death of common sense to get to this place . . . here's a quote from another thread: "And what started it all was George Floyd getting arrested for allegedly using a $20 counterfeit bill." I'm pretty sure malevolent forces are behind the scenes here, so no, this didn't start with that nor can it be justified by a single cruel interaction. Certainly it was used as the excuse, but that match was part of a flame that has been burning since the dawn of humanity.
The reason I post this is because the reaction to the flu virus and the reaction to a crappy cop crushing a petty criminal is the same. It's called irrational over-reaction. Bad cops do bad things to petty criminals every day. I've been a victim of bad cops on multiple occasions. Do I think we should burn a nation to the ground because of it? No. And ya know why, because it's an imperfect Universe and that truth is expressed perfectly with the human race. A 200 pound bag of flaws that is constantly angry because everything else isn't Utopian in design and execution. (and remember, your Utopia is my hell-on-earth and vice versa)
So here we are: Let's destroy an economy that took 240+ years to build "if it saves one life". Even a 2nd grader could see the flaw in that mathematical equation. But it is espoused by thousands of educated/famous/powerful people.
2) Let's burn the nation to the ground because there is injustice in the world. That only makes sense if you believe we are rejecting Shambala in favor of injustice. Homo Sapiens are creatures of small intellect and even smaller integrity. To expect Utopia in a random and every-changing Cosmos is a fool's errand.
3) Here at DuPont we believe in better living thru modern chemistry. (ad slogan that has contextual humor in this debate) The argument that hallucinogenics will usher in the better world. Universal happiness and peace can be achieved if we all just get high or drunk. The people who espouse that have obviously never read Huxley's: Brave New World or a thousand other books like it.
4) Intelligence + broken moral compass = evil. I use the world evil purposefully. The people who hate that word the most are the people who know they can't control themselves. I don't mean evil in a theological sense, I mean evil in a scientific sense. The evil that convinces us we are smarter and better than we are because we can build rocket ships and bald eagles can't.
5) FREEDOM: Lincoln said the south was fighting for the freedom to oppress others. Today we have people fighting for the freedom to tresspass against our neighbors; the freedom to destroy property; the freedom to sponge off other people; the freedom to misinform others; the freedom to expect the lowest common denominator from others; the freedom to be a lousy parent; the freedom to incite violence; the freedom to reject humanities upward climb out of the mud; the freedom to intimidate/bully/threaten/silence. Those are the cherished freedoms in the USA in the 21st century.
6) Common sense. It's been dead for 50+ years. If we don't get it back soon, we will become Venezuela and our kids will be hunting their pets for food. Sounds like hyperbole. Back in 1999 when Venezuela was the richest country in South America (because of oil reserves), hunting pets in the street also sounded like Hyperbole. From heaven to hell in 20 years, people are amazing in what they can accomplish when they try. Getting to hell is easier than getting to heaven, so we've chosen the easiest path. It's time to choose the difficult path again.

I would post a slow clap GIF if I knew how

Reactions: dinglefritz
2) Let's burn the nation to the ground because there is injustice in the world. That only makes sense if you believe we are rejecting Shambala in favor of injustice. Homo Sapiens are creatures of small intellect and even smaller integrity. To expect Utopia in a random and ever-changing Cosmos is a fool's errand.
4) Intelligence + broken moral compass = evil. I use the world evil purposefully. The people who hate that word the most are the people who know they can't control themselves. I don't mean evil in a theological sense, I mean evil in a scientific sense. The evil that convinces us we are smarter and better than we are because we can build rocket ships and bald eagles can't.
5) FREEDOM: Lincoln said the south was fighting for the freedom to oppress others. Today we have people fighting for the freedom to tresspass against their neighbors; the freedom to destroy property; the freedom to sponge off other people; the freedom to misinform others; the freedom to expect the lowest common denominator from others; the freedom to be a lousy parent; the freedom to incite violence; the freedom to commit violence against defenseless unborn children; the freedom to reject humanities upward climb out of the mud; the freedom to intimidate/bully/threaten/silence. Those are the cherished freedoms in the USA in the 21st century.

This guy liked one of my posts, I'm worried about MY state of mind now.

Good stuff, Joel.

In my underwear, Bitches.

@BigRedRising is the biggest sissy bitch
I hope you don't have children. Your parents did a terrible job raising you. Your mom settled for your dad because she wasn't smart or skilled. Your dad made shit money at the same dead end job your whole life. You turned out a miserable, uncultured failure that has no skills, hobbies or friends. Sucks to be you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT