ADVERTISEMENT

the line is dropping and the big 10 likes bowl money

icnu525

Walk On
Jan 8, 2016
big ten likes its dollars and thus likes teams to make bowl game. just sayin

millions at stake today

just a little something to look/watch today ..

line is moving down quickly this morning

Nebraska played a team that had given up on its season last week

Iowa played a physical and hard hitting Illinois team.

one less day of rest

just a little something to look/watch today

Excellent point. I would not be surprised to see refs calling the game in favor of us. B1G wants as many in bowls as possible, and NU in a bowl only helps complete the look. Iowa isnt competing for championship and are already gonna get a decent bowl, so they have no advantage when it comes to reffing.

Now we just have to go out there and not beat ourselves. Lets do it!!

Reactions: Camcon2016
A part of me wants to believe that somehow, we get it done..

Another part of me knows how many times I have fallen for that, only to be drop kicked by halftime..

There is a lot riding on this game and we haven't responded well to pressure all year.

So while my heart says go get it done, my head says it ain't happening.

Another part of me knows how many times I have fallen for that, only to be drop kicked by halftime..

There is a lot riding on this game and we haven't responded well to pressure all year.

I tend to agree with you. But my optimism stems from the fact that it seems AM got his groove back. Mills seems to have found his groove as well. The OL has gelled and seems to be playing better than they have in the last three years. We have the talent to win this one. Iowa won’t make many mistakes, so we can be our own worst enemy. If we can avoid beating ourselves, then I feel really good about today, and I think we get it done in a close one.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
In Vegas. Spread is -10 (in favor of Iowa) at all the sports books. Not sure where you see it dropping.

big ten likes its dollars and thus likes teams to make bowl game. just sayin

millions at stake today

just a little something to look/watch today ..

line is moving down quickly this morning

Even if true, I'm not sure that the team in black and gold, who is dying to rub you know what in our faces is going to lay down today.

Line is -5 right now. The total has dropped 4 points to 44.5 but the actual spread was never more than 6

I think we have a good shot today. Beat the Squawks!!!!!
ImmenseLankyFlea-max-1mb.gif

Now we just have to hope @Cornicator doesn't show up and predict a win and we should be g2g since I'm usually right all of the time.
Embrace your trollness, fraud fan. Your under 5.5 win prediction flies directly in the face of this one. Hedging predictions is weak, but no surprise coming from you after you were bodybagged by the entire board the last couple days.

Awwwwwww poor baby triggered again.

Wish you’d stand behind what you say just one time, fraud. You’re a heel. Embrace it.

You are super triggered right now, prolly lost a ton of cash on the Cowboys game and got blackout drunk.

This pretty well sums up the current mindset of a Nebraska fan

You are super triggered right now, prolly lost a ton of cash on the Cowboys game and got blackout drunk.
Hahahahaha you can’t even defend yourself your blatant hypocrisy is so obvious.

GBR! Coming for that profile pic, fraud fan!!

Lol what are you even talking about though?
I get it. You painted yourself into a corner, got completely exposed, embarrassed and buried by the board and now here you come slinking back with your tail between your legs, rolling over and letting us pet your belly.

You predicted under 5.5 wins months ago and have been peacocking about it ever since. Now you predict a husker win. Sad, pathetic stuff, fraud fan.

I get it. You painted yourself into a corner, got completely exposed, embarrassed and buried by the board and now here you come slinking back with your tail between your legs, rolling over and letting us pet your belly.

You predicted under 5.5 wins months ago and have been peacocking about it ever since. Now you predict a husker win. Sad, pathetic stuff, fraud fan.

What are you talking about? Are you mad that you might win the bet? You don't make any sense.

ADVERTISEMENT