ADVERTISEMENT

The last scholarship

colombian_mike

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2006
It doesn't look like Miles is very keen on letting it be two years in-a-row with an open scholarship. I know the big guy from Michigan visited yesterday, but are there other guys at which Miles & Co. are looking?

I know it's probably a long shot, but is there a shot that with the hiring of Rashon Burno, he brings a kid -- namely Noah Dickerson -- in that he recruited to Florida? We are in deep need for another (or just a) big man to play minutes and be a solid contributor.

What do you think?

I think with Burno here now we will see another scholarship filled.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Noah Dickerson is N soon with his recruiter here now and our lack of depth. Adding him would easily make this the best recruiting class ever (at least on paper). Morrow and Dickerson would be an exciting tandem that may actually stay around for a few years and grow together.

Noah Dickerson would be a tremendous get. The big guy from Michigan... I honestly would rather play against him than have him on our team.

Would like to get the transfer big man from Michigan, but my hunch is he ends up at Indiana. Won't get nearly the playing time at Indiana that he'd get at NU. Several other articles have indicated that Noah Dickerson from Florida does NOT have Nebraska on his radar in spite of being recruited at Florida by our new assistant coach. We never seem to be able to land a big guy that can play.

ADVERTISEMENT