ADVERTISEMENT

The Iowa way

I think husker sports are at an all time low if only thing you have to talk about is Iowa and that is hilarious best of luck Friday make it a game at least

iowa fans are lesser humans, born from the same festering stew of dna

disgusting slop slurping inbreds, one and all

gross

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
In the meantime Kirk and sonny are having a kkk meeting Saturday night, white sheets and hoods are mandatory
I expect this from other children on this board, but I didn’t expect it from you. It’s a shame.

As to the Tweet, Iowa starts five white guys and are ranked number 5 in the country. Fran also signed 5 black players in his last class, all of whom played yesterday. Using the color of the players skin says a lot more about headcard and the Tweeter than it does about Fran or Iowa.

Reactions: T. Kimball
I expect this from other children on this board, but I didn’t expect it from you. It’s a shame.

As to the Tweet, Iowa starts five white guys and are ranked number 5 in the country. Fran also signed 5 black players in his last class, all of whom played yesterday. Using the color of the players skin says a lot more about headcard and the Tweeter than it does about Fran or Iowa.
go crack another can of pork n beans hogboy

if every iowa fan disappeared today, nobody would notice.

Racial disparities at the University of Iowa, and within the football program exist. I live up the road in Cedar Rapids. They have been identified in education, housing, lending and other areas of society earlier in this decade in a community survey, as well.

Mistreatment was the factor in Coach Doyle's dismissal heading into his 22nd year. He was replaced in an interim capacity by his lieutenant, who shared he never witnessed the mistreatment.

It was time to separate from Coach Doyle, from reading and listening to the conversations in 2020.

Iowa is the fifth youngest team in College Football in 2020. Oregon, Stanford and Florida State are the other P5 programs on the list, as I recall.

I am grateful and thankful that Nebraska joined the Big Ten in 2020. It has been 50 years or so, that I have been following Nebraska football. Roger Craig was my favorite Husker over the years, being an Iowan, as well.

My grandfather was a Nebraska native. Part of the reason I likely came to Omaha to go to university, unlike my siblings who went to the University of Iowa.

My first game in Lincoln to watch Iowa vs. Nebraska. Still in high school.

Well, when it comes to Diversity - Equity - Inclusion issues, the term racist is a sickening "label" and people do require due process.

Hatred, bigotry, ignorance and intolerance clearly exist. We see hate groups on each side of the political spectrum. Ultimately, we are one human race. The "anti" racist, cancel culture is disconcerting.

We have work to do in America 🇺🇸 As I quote Coe College graduate Shelby Steele.

"And so when people start to talk about systemic racism built into the system, what they're really doing is expanding the territory of entitlement."

"We want more. We want more. We want the society to give us more to help us and so forth. Society is responsible for us, and because racism is so systemic."

"Well, that's a corruption. And I know it's a corruption because the truth of the matter is, blacks have never been less oppressed than they are to date. Opportunity is around every corner, and in all of this, no one ever stops to say, well, you're unhappy about where minorities are at in American life and blacks continue to be at the bottom of most socioeconomic measures. You're unhappy about that."

Both Iowa and Nebraska football programs have work to do, as Northwestern and Wisconsin have clearly shown more consistency in their games.

When it comes to OC Brian Ferentz, he has made mistakes in many aspects of his coaching career. He isn't Chris Doyle. Will he remain at Iowa?

We shall see. He graduated from Iowa and like his father, the head coach, there are proponents and opponents to each of them being in the roles they hold.

No different than most coaching staffs. The University of Iowa has made progress addressing racial disparities, but only time will tell, if they overcome them.

Just like with Scott Frost. Only time will tell, if he was the right man for the job, in replacing Mike Riley.

Last edited:
You sure are a sensitive racist. But if bringing up a fairytale from 25 years ago makes you feel better, go for it.
Bringing up a fairytale from 25 years ago?? Now that’s laughable all I hear about are your national championships back in the last century. LOL

Don’t give a $&it what color a players skin is, but SWiowa every team in the B1G yesterday damn near played everyone on their bench except a couple of teams so it’s no big surprise he played 5 black freshman in a blowout..😂

Bringing up a fairytale from 25 years ago?? Now that’s laughable all I hear about are your national championships back in the last century. LOL
Show me the Nebraska fan talking about them. I don’t see any, I see a lot more Iowa fans talking about them, to be honest. But those aren’t championships aren’t fairytales my friend, they actually happened. Just like the racism and mediocrity at Iowa.

Show me the Nebraska fan talking about them. I don’t see any, I see a lot more Iowa fans talking about them, to be honest. But those aren’t championships aren’t fairytales my friend, they actually happened. Just like the racism and mediocrity at Iowa.
Looks like you just talked about them again. You can’t help yourself! LOL

Looks like you just talked about them again. You can’t help yourself! LOL
I would be happy to talk about them as much as you want. I understand your curiosity, as you have never had the pleasure of seeing your team accomplish anything of substance. Just like we don’t know anything about racism and abusing players, like you Iowa fans do. We could really learn a lot from each other.

Like I mentioned in another thread Wichita st ran Gregg marshall out on the same evidence that is on Kirk but you io fans are always defending his racism why is that? kirk and son should have had there walking papers in august

Reactions: headcard

Spending your Thanksgiving trolling the Husker board, I see. Says a lot about you. If you want to call me out for sharing the tweet, you could at least tag me.

Last edited:
Say what?

For the love of collectivism and cancel culture.

His opinion is that a coach who allowed decades of racism and abuse and his son who was one of the worst offenders, should have been fired. If you think that is cancel culture, I’m not sure what to tell you.

I’m on the fence. Clearly some of the claims lack substance, but some are very valid. I usually think a person should get a chance to make things right, but Kirk chose to ignore this over and over. Gave Doyle a raise and an award after allegations of abuse, turned a blind eye to his son’s actions and has done nothing of substance since the allegations, other than give Doyle a golden parachute to fall on the sword. Thinking a guy like that should be gone, certainly isn’t cancel culture.

Like I mentioned in another thread Wichita st ran Gregg marshall out on the same evidence that is on Kirk but you io fans are always defending his racism why is that? kirk and son should have had there walking papers in august
Kirk Ferentz physically assaulted players? Do you have a link to that? You guys do realize that original tweets from players said that Kirk is the right guy to lead the change right? The independent review also stated they found no reason for Kirk to be fired. Please tell me you guys understand that.

Don’t give a $&it what color a players skin is, but SWiowa every team in the B1G yesterday damn near played everyone on their bench except a couple of teams so it’s no big surprise he played 5 black freshman in a blowout..😂
Not even close to the point. Not EVEN CLOSE.

ADVERTISEMENT