ADVERTISEMENT

****The Invasion Has Begun: Official Catch All Thread****

TheTayJay

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2014
My fellow Huskers,

I can report to Husker Nation, and to to College Football world, that Nebraska air units began delivering manpower and other resources to Denver International Airport, beginning last night.

This morning, Nebraska ground units began mobilizing and convoying toward enemy territory, from all directions.

The purpose of these early operations are to establish a foothold in enemy territory, set up base camps, confuse our enemy by capturing key landmarks, and to scout out rally points and demarcation areas for our coming attack on Folsom Field.

These are early stages of our battle plan, designed to prepare the way for the major ground invasion set for tomorrow.

As we know, these plans have been worked on for the last several months. Now is the time to execute.

I can report that Husker Nation forces have already secured the key border crossings of I-80 and I-70, in addition to our holding of the airport. This will allow our large convoys and air support flights to continue with minimal resistance. There are also reports of Huskers at Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, and other key points around Colorado.

Our efforts are already achieving results. The enemy recently put out a report vastly underestimating the size of our forces. It is unclear at this point if that is faulty intelligence on their part, or purposeful misinformation designed for domestic consumption.

Now that the invasion has begun, the only way to limit its duration, is to apply decisive force. And I can assure you, this will not be a campaign of half measures, and we will accept no outcome but victory.

My fellow Huskers, we will use this thread as a catch all to provide status reports and updates as you make your way to Boulder. Feel free to post pics and vids of yourself at different stages of your invasion journey. Every man woman and child will matter in this great struggle. But make no mistake, Husker Nation and her righteous might, will win through, to absolute victory.

Good luck and Godspeed.

Use this thread to document your journey. Mods, feel free to merge this thread with other Road trip threads. Thanks for putting up with my crappy creative writing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.