ADVERTISEMENT

The hornets nest that is Boulder....

Jun 27, 2001
Denver, CO
Husker nation I come in peace. I do however predict an emphatic beat down for your not-quite-ready-for-primetime squad from Lincoln. One request - once we put you in your place, please do not fabricate stories about how poorly you were treated upon your visit to our fine town. We are gentlemen (and gentle-ladies), scholars and welcoming hosts and our good name must not be soiled.

Thank you in advance and please beat S Alabama (it will make our victory even more satisfying).

Husker nation I come in peace. I do however predict an emphatic beat down for your not-quite-ready-for-primetime squad from Lincoln. One request - once we put you in your place, please do not fabricate stories about how poorly you were treated upon your visit to our fine town. We are gentlemen (and gentle-ladies), scholars and welcoming hosts and our good name must not be soiled.

Thank you in advance and please beat S Alabama (it will make our victory even more satisfying).
Nice first post. Can't wait for #2.

18 god damn years on rivals and this is your first post? RollingLaugh

They are inexplicably confident on their board. They think Tucker is turning them around overnight and they’re already back. They lost 7 straight to close last season, including to Oregon state, at home...

Reactions: EATAFAT1

You really should wash your "who farted?" t-shirt. The gravy stains are a bit unbecoming.

Ah, I miss this—you made my day. I think I’ll drive to Northampton (MA)—it’s not Boulder, but it will do—and smoke the day away and dream of days gone by.

They are inexplicably confident on their board. They think Tucker is turning them around overnight and they’re already back. They lost 7 straight to close last season, including to Oregon state, at home...

Well he does have a track record of......
But their coordinators have ..........
But when you look at the collective experience of the staff........

Gentlemen and scholars... No ... Pot smoking .. Snowflakes...

Is your name Dick?

No offense intended to all the other Dicks out there.

Reactions: zrob
I will say that Husker fans do really look hard to find things that they find to be offensive.

Don’t be surprised when the hornets in your “hornets nest” are wearing more red than black and gold.

What ever you say, drug addict. Boulder itself is not a fine town, it's a piece of garbage with so much squeezed into it that you can't get around without being in an all day traffic jam. The mountains that Blow-der is butt up against makes it look much better than it really is, Fort Collins is a way better town than that garbage pit.

But your comments sound like they come from a different fan base, just a set up of sorts to stir the pot, you did a poor job of that coming here with weak sauce.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swiv3D and SkerInCo

There will be more Nebraska fans at the game in Boulder than Colorado fans. It will be like a home game for us.

Reactions: scarletred

Come back after the game and I’ll let you know how We’re treated when I leave on Sunday..

ADVERTISEMENT