ADVERTISEMENT

The Hate is strong at ESPN!

That thing is really dumb. Phil Steele has/had one that was kind of accurate with a score long ago.
That being said, It's a 50/50 game. Like it or not CU has enough good to great skill guys to be really explosive on offense.
Until proven otherwise DONU will kill a couple of possessions with a misread or miscommunication or turnover. Can't Wait! Next Saturday can't get here fast enough. Going to be fun because it is going to get talked about more than it deserves because of their coach.

That thing is really dumb. Phil Steele has/had one that was kind of accurate with a score long ago.
That being said, It's a 50/50 game. Like it or not CU has enough good to great skill guys to be really explosive on offense.
Until proven otherwise DONU will kill a couple of possessions with a misread or miscommunication or turnover. Can't Wait! Next Saturday can't get here fast enough. Going to be fun because it is going to get talked about more than it deserves because of their coach.

It's not a 50/50 game.

Nebraska will put 500 plus yards on CU if DR has to play a full game.

Only way we lose this at home is if we are minus 3 or more in TO margin.

Reactions: V-Doub
It's not a 50/50 game.

Nebraska will put 500 plus yards on CU if DR has to play a full game.

Only way we lose this at home is if we are minus 3 or more in TO margin.
I also think it's possible we beat them like we did Halloween of 92. It's just not likely and most who watch objectively can see that what we do well they struggle to defend, what they do well (hit big plays) is what has hurt us in years past. It should be closer than we hope.

Reactions: poundth3rock
Make no mistake, Sanders will get his 300 yards passing. He is the real deal and has elite receivers.

We can win but we'll need to score and create a few turnovers.
He may get 450. But that may only lead to 21-28 points.
Have to dominate time of possession. Finish the long drives and force punts. Do that early and get up a couple possessions and they'll force things and may fold.
I'D LOVE TOO MUCH TO SEE THEM IMOLODE IN LINCOLN.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I will not underestimate Prime & Sons. NU is on a turnaround, and has had years of mental lapses. Today, they executed, something missing for a long time. Mahomes posted on Lil cuzzo RD. Good karma, but CU has enough magic and NU needs to finally really drop the jitters. I believe it will be a game, and its due time for the good guys to win!!

Reactions: RBigredMax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT