The Democratic Way Is Returning To States Rights You left wing idiots

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
The fascist and totalitarian way is to have the federal government in charge and ruling on issues that have no business being decided by the federal government they’re not in the constitution. Never was a constitutional right it was the wrong vote to begin with and most reasonable Democrats would agree only you left-wing loons who are retarded because you haven’t been taught the truth and you refuse to admit that you’ve been taught wrong are the only ones against it

don’t you see the difference you’re not even right about your own claims you’re the Un Democratic Party are the ones holding fake news hearings without using the American court system or a Congress court system reviews forever to get to the bottom of investigations. You’re all for having the vents attorneys in cross-examination when it’s not you in charge and when you’re on trial. Republicans would not be able to get away with the same damn thing that you corrupt Democrats get away with not for a second could they pull the same bullshit stunt you’re doing

You know damn well you don’t care about the truth you care about making it another smear campaign you are the pieces of crap that are destroying this country and it’s everybody knows it you’re the 15% you’re that dumb and anti american? Nobody likes one damn ****ing policy going on right now and the idiots who can’t figure out Roe v. Wade don’t even have the ruling right they’re idiots too

In fact I have to admit until recently I thought it was taking away abortion rates to it’s not doing that whatsoever it’s returning it back to the voters in the state which is the Democratic way not the totalitarian fastest way that you idiots like on the left but accuse the other side of doing no you’re doing it all

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
You are the ****ers trying to stack the court pack the court more than nine justices because you can’t get the way you’re the one bastardize in our system trying to get away with removing the electoral college because it doesn’t benefit you so you say even though you won the last election cheating

You’re the pro banana republic ****ers

You’re the one who want to change the filibuster one way when you’re in charge in the other way when you’re not talking about political hackery show me the same thing that Republicans do they don’t want to change the rules every time they lose its you morons who can’t take it you’re the babies the Cray ****ing baby emotional retards

Sigrun K sker

Walk On
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2021
St Charles, MO
While I agree with a lot of what you say. Check your blood pressure. As 1 vet to another I am sick with what our government and this pos administration is doing. I think you are headed for a stroke. Take the dog for a walk or take the kids to the science center. When they ask why you are mad….just have a fun time with family and give them a hug. I don't know you, and I know we had a problem during bowl season, but your posts show a need for venting in some way. Maybe your posts on here are it. Maybe go parachuting with some friends. It’s an adrenaline rush for sure I thought until I blew a knee. Good luck.

c3o

All-American
Apr 24, 2018
While I agree with a lot of what you say. Check your blood pressure. As 1 vet to another I am sick with what our government and this pos administration is doing. I think you are headed for a stroke. Take the dog for a walk or take the kids to the science center. When they ask why you are mad….just have a fun time with family and give them a hug. I don't know you, and I know we had a problem during bowl season, but your posts show a need for venting in some way. Maybe your posts on here are it. Maybe go parachuting with some friends. It’s an adrenaline rush for sure I thought until I blew a knee. Good luck.
Black helmet is a national treasure. He’s fine. Shame on you

Latest posts