ADVERTISEMENT

The biggest baby in all of college sports

Has there ever been a bigger jackass than this guy?

It always cracks me up to hear the Iowa fans whining about Scott Frost yelling at officials or saying something they don’t like in a press conference, all the while supporting this clown.

Dang, reporter should have ended the interview and tweeted the video. What a baby!

Reactions: headcard
Good thing there isn’t any fans in the seats in any of the areas or they would cause him to blow his gasket and he would have 2-3 technicals this season..

It always cracks me up to hear the Iowa fans whining about Scott Frost yelling at officials or saying something they don’t like in a press conference, all the while supporting this clown.

I watch this video and I think this is an SNL skit played by Will Ferrell.

Whenever I watch Ferrell I think, “No one is like that.”

I stand corrected.

Reactions: headcard
Lol
Obviously y’all didn’t watch the game

Did too..

And it was a clean block that hit the backboard after the block..I’ll admit there was one position that the Illini player definitely took 3 steps..

On the play Conner McCaffery lost the ball and they both went for the ball Conner was throwing his shoulder and elbows pushing him off and Fran was crying 😭that his son was fouled when he had his pocket picked..

Last edited:
mad_kirk_ferentz-300x169.gif

The Bohannon question was pretty stupid, actually. A better question might have been why, after having a huge game, Wieskamp had zero chance of touching the ball on the last possession. Bohannon was in full hero ball mode and was taking the last shot come Hell or high water.

The Bohannon question was pretty stupid, actually. A better question might have been why, after having a huge game, Wieskamp had zero chance of touching the ball on the last possession. Bohannon was in full hero ball mode and was taking the last shot come Hell or high water.

The bigger question is why couldn’t they get Garza to the free throw line in the 2nd half?

That was an awesome game to watch. I try to watch most of the higher ranked big ten games if possible. I don’t like the guy either, but man did the Hockeyes get jobbed on some critical calls/no calls in that game. Big Ten officiating is atrocious league wide, not just our games. One thing I have noticed watching more games than I normally have, the officiating is still very biased toward the home team and thats with no fans in the stands. No wonder nobody can win on the road when there are actual fans. Second, the officials always tend to favor the more physical team. Maybe favor them is the wrong word, they tend to not call fouls on them defensively if they are the more physical team. And in turn that also translates to the offensive side as well. After watching that interview, its pretty clear that he just didn’t want to answer any questions regarding officiating to avoid fines/penalties from the league. Anyway, just my thoughts.

That was an awesome game to watch. I try to watch most of the higher ranked big ten games if possible. I don’t like the guy either, but man did the Hockeyes get jobbed on some critical calls/no calls in that game. Big Ten officiating is atrocious league wide, not just our games. One thing I have noticed watching more games than I normally have, the officiating is still very biased toward the home team and thats with no fans in the stands. No wonder nobody can win on the road when there are actual fans. Second, the officials always tend to favor the more physical team. Maybe favor them is the wrong word, they tend to not call fouls on them defensively if they are the more physical team. And in turn that also translates to the offensive side as well. After watching that interview, its pretty clear that he just didn’t want to answer any questions regarding officiating to avoid fines/penalties from the league. Anyway, just my thoughts.
Well, just like Pelini, I think the refs enjoy sticking it to Fran. I know it's not supposed to be that way, but they are humans and it does.

The bigger question is why couldn’t they get Garza to the free throw line in the 2nd half?
The answer is pretty damn simple. Illinois had ONE foul called on them the last 10 minutes of the game. There were several bad calls in that game starting w the travel on Curbelo and the total ghost foul on Garza when he picked up his 4th foul. Garza was mugged all night by Cockburn and nothing called on him down the stretch . Some of the B1G officials just insist on determining the outcome of games, especially for home teams. Official Paul Clezyk(sp) is a terrible official. FM was doing all he could to avoid being fined for criticism of the officials and it showed on that presser ...

Reactions: ChileVerdeHawk

Still think he looks like the head vampire from The Lost Boys
6gHPQQm.png

Always looks different as to which side you are on
One thing about Fran , he doesn’t ever blame his players
Just sayin

Seems like he blames anyone he can. But at least you found something good to say about him, which is impressive .

Can’t imagine supporting that clown. But it is truly something that despite the national embarrassment that Kirk and Fran bring, you can still spout off stuff like “blame the players”. It’s like killing a bunch of people and then telling the judge, at least I wasn’t speeding like that guy.

Stfu about this other side of the fence shit. Iowa fans are the biggest judgemental pricks when it comes to other people's dirty laundry

I mean when you run squeaky clean programs, with no scandals what so ever, you can do that......

Reactions: Swiv3D
apples and oranges...pretty sure you don’t want to get in a pissing match about college hoops. Nebrasketball is a dumpster fire. Oh but you have football to fall back on.. wait.. I mean wrestling... wait again...volleyball still good at Nebraska?

I mean one actually did decide the game, the other just gave little Franny something to cry about, so I guess you are right. You weak ass Iowa fans are funny.

Whatever makes you feel better about the garbage people running your programs.

I mean one actually did decide the game, the other just gave little Franny something to cry about, so I guess you are right. You weak ass Iowa fans are funny.

Whatever makes you feel better about the garbage people running your programs.
You can bitch all you want about Fran. He had a legitimate gripe last night whether you want to admit it or not . Officials gifted a bunch of calls to Ill. The people running your garbage aren’t much better. You see what you want as a Nub fan, so you keep up with the rhetoric and we will just keep beating your ass in pretty much everything right now.

ADVERTISEMENT