ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Fred 5.5 point favorites over Nevada

SomedayHusker

All-American
Oct 26, 2019
Omaha
On BTN at 1pm. Easy choice to watch over Lions Texans...Nevada will clamp us a lotttt better than McNeese but I think we stay hot at home and cover that spread. Sounds like ND State missed a few open looks vs. the Wolfpack. Nevada in a similar position as us with only 1 returning starter. I think we stay spreading the rock around and hit enough shots to take it. Banton is a stud who will keep facilitating and playing good D in a tougher matchup.

GBR!!!

Gonna have to DVR and watch later. Won't be done with family stuff and since it's just the wife and I and my Mom I know how that's gonna work out. We all bleed Husker Red but......the 3 of us will probably start watching around 2. Thought we might have been a little bit heavier favorite

Reactions: Lincoln gopher
Gonna have to DVR and watch later. Won't be done with family stuff and since it's just the wife and I and my Mom I know how that's gonna work out. We all bleed Husker Red but......the 3 of us will probably start watching around 2. Thought we might have been a little bit heavier favorite
Lucky you, spending the day with your two favorite ladies. Say hi to them for me.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Thanks for the TV reminder. Hopefully this Illinois vs. Chicago State nail-biter will end on time.

Brutal start shooting the ball and have missed several at the rim, but we have the lead.

This isn't a bad loss, it is just sort of a loss that makes you go...Uggggg...

It also makes you realize there will be conference games where they score 85 and conference games where they get beat by 35.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT