ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Fred 5.5 point favorites over Nevada

SomedayHusker

All-American
Oct 26, 2019
Omaha
On BTN at 1pm. Easy choice to watch over Lions Texans...Nevada will clamp us a lotttt better than McNeese but I think we stay hot at home and cover that spread. Sounds like ND State missed a few open looks vs. the Wolfpack. Nevada in a similar position as us with only 1 returning starter. I think we stay spreading the rock around and hit enough shots to take it. Banton is a stud who will keep facilitating and playing good D in a tougher matchup.

GBR!!!

Gonna have to DVR and watch later. Won't be done with family stuff and since it's just the wife and I and my Mom I know how that's gonna work out. We all bleed Husker Red but......the 3 of us will probably start watching around 2. Thought we might have been a little bit heavier favorite

Reactions: Lincoln gopher
Gonna have to DVR and watch later. Won't be done with family stuff and since it's just the wife and I and my Mom I know how that's gonna work out. We all bleed Husker Red but......the 3 of us will probably start watching around 2. Thought we might have been a little bit heavier favorite
Lucky you, spending the day with your two favorite ladies. Say hi to them for me.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Thanks for the TV reminder. Hopefully this Illinois vs. Chicago State nail-biter will end on time.

Brutal start shooting the ball and have missed several at the rim, but we have the lead.

This isn't a bad loss, it is just sort of a loss that makes you go...Uggggg...

It also makes you realize there will be conference games where they score 85 and conference games where they get beat by 35.

ADVERTISEMENT