ADVERTISEMENT

The big 12 was such a joke and

I really don’t think anyone in our fan base should talk shit on anything in college football when we have sucked for so long.
considering we as fans have almost zero bearing on the performance of our football players, staff, administration, etc I think we can talk all the shit we want.

I've never understood this view that if you follow a bad team, you're somehow supposed to take those lumps. The correct approach is "Yeah, Nebraska sucks lately, and the Big 12 sucks too"

is this the type of person that's allowed to have critical opinions on other teams/conferences?
funniest20alabama20fan20photos.png

considering we as fans have almost zero bearing on the performance of our football players, staff, administration, etc I think we can talk all the shit we want.

I've never understood this view that if you follow a bad team, you're somehow supposed to take those lumps. The correct approach is "Yeah, Nebraska sucks lately, and the Big 12 sucks too"

is this the type of person that's allowed to have critical opinions on other teams/conferences?
please don't fat shame on here

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_

I think that if someone is going to look down on something and mock it as shitty, it invites scrutiny of what they themselves are associated with. Our program has been shitty since the last of Osborne’s players left, and we aren’t in a position to look down on anything in college football.

this...let's do something....
what position do you plan on playing/coaching?
I think that if someone is going to look down on something and mock it as shitty, it invites scrutiny of what they themselves are associated with. Our program has been shitty since the last of Osborne’s players left, and we aren’t in a position to look down on anything in college football.
right, and that is completely disarmed when you acknowledge the truth of the matter. example:

Husker Fan: wow can't believe OU had a losing season, Venables is gonna get blasted in the SEC
Sooner Fan: when's the last time Nebraska had a winning season?
Husker Fan: way too long, we're kinda terrible! anyways I thought Venables was supposed to be an upgrade over Riley?

there is nothing to fear when you speak honestly

ADVERTISEMENT