ADVERTISEMENT

The big 12 is soool bad. No way tcu

Texas 34 Kansas St 27
Tulane 17 Kansas St 10
TCU 38 Kansas St 28

L, L, L

remind me again why you are here?
This thread that tries unsuccessfully to denigrate TCU and later K-State. Why are y'all talking B12 smack in the first place?

Klieman1_web.jpg

This thread that tries unsuccessfully to denigrate TCU and later K-State. Why are y'all talking B12 smack in the first place?

Klieman1_web.jpg
Cuz your program sucks, yet there is a need for you to find yourself over here. Is there not a board for you all to have your circle jerk, celebrating your 3, soon to be 4 loss season as if you accomplished anything important.

Cuz your program sucks, yet there is a need for you to find yourself over here. Is there not a board for you all to have your circle jerk, celebrating your 3, soon to be 4 loss season as if you accomplished anything important.
You mean our championship program sucks, what's that say for yours?

I came originally as many here were claiming: if N wants Klieman they'll just take him. That was complete lunacy as shown by history.

You got a fine coach. I have many close ties to Nebraskans and hope for them, not you, that Matt does well, which I have no doubt he will.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13

I came originally as many here were claiming: if N wants Klieman they'll just take him. That was complete lunacy as shown by history.

You got a fine coach. I have many close ties to Nebraskans and hope for them, not you, that Matt does well, which I have no doubt he will.
We currently suck. Where you won't find me is on your shitty board bragging about a 4 loss season.

You have been on here for years, just not when your team has shitty seasons.

I don't care about your ties to Nebraskans, call them up and tell them you hope Rhule does well.

Last edited:
We currently suck. Where you won't find me is on your shitty board bragging about a 4 loss season.

If you have been on here for years, just not when your team has shitty seasons.

I don't care about your ties to Nebraskans, call them up and tell them you hope Rhule does well.
Well, I don't care what you care about either. So, we're even.

• Haha
Reactions: SkerInCo
I agree, but 3 teams in the East division would absolutely dominate any Big 12 team.
Michigan is a beast but I'm not so sure on the others, here's why:

TCU would be favored over Penn State by both oddsmaker and Massey rating system. Sagarin and Vegas power rankings have Kstate and Texas as a "pick-em" against Penn State - I think it's closer than you'd like to admit.

Reactions: king_kong_
The M v. TCU game will tell us a lot about top of the conference strength in a head-to-head where everything is on the line. Would not surprise me to see OSU beat UGA which struggled with Missouri and others.

Last edited:
Reactions: moralvictories
Michigan is a beast but I'm not so sure on the others, here's why:

TCU would be favored over Penn State by both oddsmaker and Massey rating system. Sagarin and Vegas power rankings have Kstate and Texas as a "pick-em" against Penn State - I think it's closer than you'd like to admit.
the Big 12 is a better football conference top to bottom than the B1G

anybody who denies this is intellectually dishonest

Lol. Championship program. Hilarious. And and don't forget. They are winning the National Title next no next year lol

the Big 12 is a better football conference top to bottom than the B1G

anybody who denies this is intellectually dishonestkitty

Why even post here. Makes zero sense to come over here!
Can't you practice on your cannonball cheer to keep you busy?

Why even post here. Makes zero sense to come over here!
Can't you practice on your cannonball cheer to keep you busy?
Look at the thread title. BTW, a N fan sat next to me at Arlington Saturday. Maybe 35 or so. Bearded. Wearing his red "Nebraska" sweatshirt, proudly. Said he had nothing better to do and thought it might be nice to see a good game. Found himself rooting EMAW. Good dude. He probably posts here.

FjUrDyjWYAgjV27

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT