ADVERTISEMENT

The big 12 is soool bad. No way tcu

the big 12 figured out a way to shoot itself in the foot, yet again..
This. It seemed like K-State was getting a lot of favorable calls. Even in OT one of the goal line plays was likely a TD but they called it short on the field. Even the review guy said “my gut tells me TD, but no undisputed evidence to confirm and over turn”… would have been likewise had they called it a TD

If that would have been the $EC, they’d have done all they could to get their team in the playoffs

This. It seemed like K-State was getting a lot of favorable calls. Even in OT one of the goal line plays was likely a TD but they called it short on the field. Even the review guy said “my gut tells me TD, but no undisputed evidence to confirm”
I meant a conferance is retarded to put teams in double jepardy...
tcu beat ksu once allready and that should of been sufffciant...
this circles back to the need for heads of college football to learn basic math and systematic conferance alinement..if everyone plays everyone you don't need a champ game, and if your conferance is big enough have 2 devisions...then a champ game..

it's not rocket science

I meant a conferance is retarded to put teams in double jepardy...
tcu beat ksu once allready and that should of been sufffciant...
this circles back to the need for heads of college football to learn basic math and systematic conferance alinement..if everyone plays everyone you don't need a champ game, and if your conferance is big enough have 2 devisions...then a champ game..

it's not rocket science
They added a conference championship because they felt it hurt TCU in 2014 when they didn't get into the playoff. 8 years later, the conference championship might have eliminated them from the playoff. Funny how things work.

They added a conference championship because they felt it hurt TCU in 2014 when they didn't get into the playoff. 8 years later, the conference championship might have eliminated them from the playoff. Funny how things work.
It definitely did last year

Give the dude credit. Think Nebraska will win 12 games with a first year coach? Exactly.

I said that too… and then…
people are retarded. Lincoln Riley essentially took Oklahoma, king of the Big 12, to the PAC12 and they got bullied by the one team that plays similar to a Big 10 team. Klieman builds a team full of Nebraska cast-offs and Big 10 style football and proceeds to win the conference.

Reactions: AVeritas
people are retarded. Lincoln Riley essentially took Oklahoma, king of the Big 12, to the PAC12 and they got bullied by the one team that plays similar to a Big 10 team. Klieman builds a team full of Nebraska cast-offs and Big 10 style football and proceeds to win the conference.
And you just solidified our point. The big 12 is not a strong conference.

Reactions: thall__
All while losing to Tulane, TCU and Texas.

TCU would only be the 4th best team in the B1G behind Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State.
Well, in the current Big 10, it's a pretty steep drop off from the third best team to the fourth best team. The fact that the worst Nebraska team in over 60 years was within one score per game of going 9 - 3 instead of 4-8 this year is pretty telling.

All while losing to Tulane, TCU and Texas.
Tulane - best G5 team in the country, 11-2
Texas - huge talent advantage
TCU - a loss they avenged with their backup QB

impressive either you way you slice when you consider the lack of talent on that team

Reactions: BleedRed78
Deserves to stay in the top 4. At least 4 other teams in the top 10 would knock the frogs out!
This just happens to be the year that the SEC doesn't have 2-3 elite teams. (Elite is getting into the final 4).

I won't get into Vegas lines or "hypotheticals". Just basing this on facts.

Alabama controlled its own destiny if it could have beaten LSU. It's "signature" win was against 8-4 Miss State or 8-4 Texas. Also, "game control" is something the committee evaluated this year. Alabama was not dominant as in past years. Not by a longshot.

Tennessee as well, if they had beaten S Carolina. They were completely dominated by Georgia and gave up 63 points to a decent S Carolina team and are now without Hendon Hooker and that makes this team extremely vulnerable. (Joe Milton has always been pretty bad).

One-loss Alabama or One-loss Tennessee would have gotten in over one-loss TCU. Neither team took care of business or even played in a conference title game this year.

It's finally time for a playoff without 2 SEC teams or even talking heads pumping for an all-SEC final 4.

The best part about this, ESPN/Disney is probably suffering from major hemorrhoids over this scenario.

K-State has beaten Missouri, LSU, Miss State, and aTm, the last four SEC opponents played, and next is almighty Alabama. We'll see.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
K-State has beaten Missouri, LSU, Miss State, and aTm, the last four SEC opponents played, and next is almighty Alabama. We'll see.
Wasn’t the majority of the LSU scholarship players not available play in the bowl game last year..Hardly a big triumphant win for you..

Lost to Missi St and Vanderbilt in 2018 and 2017..

Reactions: leodisflowers
Deserves to stay in the top 4. At least 4 other teams in the top 10 would knock the frogs out!
Hmmmmm...so you are talking Alabama deserves to be in? Look at the common opponent that played Alabama and TCU...Texas. Texas was ripped by the officials in a one point loss to Alabama AND they played with a backup qb.

TCU was in control most of the game against Texas with Texas scoring late to make it close.

Wasn’t the majority of the LSU scholarship players not available play in the bowl game last year..Hardly a big triumphant win for you..

K-State played who LSU sent, just as they did earlier this year boat racing Missouri.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
Hmmmmm...so you are talking Alabama deserves to be in? Look at the common opponent that played Alabama and TCU...Texas. Texas was ripped by the officials in a one point loss to Alabama AND they played with a backup qb.

TCU was in control most of the game against Texas with Texas scoring late to make it close.
Tulsa Tom? That you? Tom's wife?

38 scholarship players and a wideout had to play qb. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: scarletred
It won't be Alabama as most are opting out. Plus, who cares about beating a big 12 kst opponent

38 scholarship players and a wideout had to play qb. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And the kittie is pounding his chest..If it wasn’t for TCU decision not having Duggan touch the ball on 3rd and 4th TCU would have and should have won the game and championship…

Congrates on winning but Dykes F’up helping you out..

Reactions: Sigrun K sker
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Xmas and Chris Klieman would be your coach today.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Xmas and Chris Klieman would be your coach today.
I will have a Merry Christmas thanks and I am totally good with Rhule and neither one of the Kansas coaches. But thanks for stopping by.

I will have a Merry Christmas thanks and I am totally good with Rhule and neither one of the Kansas coaches. But thanks for stopping by.
You should be. He was the best available alternative and my pick from the get-go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT