ADVERTISEMENT

The best player on the field next week plays for Illinois

The 2nd best player in the conference is Mo Ibrahim. Behind him, I’d look at a guy like Daviyon Nixon, Graham Mertz, Tagovailoa, or David Bell.

The 2nd best player in the conference is Mo Ibrahim. Behind him, I’d look at a guy like Daviyon Nixon, Graham Mertz, Tagovailoa, or David Bell.
That’s a good list, but I think Wyatt Davis is probably next (or first) and Bateman is better than all those guys too. So is Rondale Moore when healthy. Could also make a case for Paddy Fisher and Cole VanLanen. As for QB’s I’d probably take Michael Penix over Metz or Tago, but would live to have any.

That’s a good list, but I think Wyatt Davis is probably next (or first) and Bateman is better than all those guys too. So is Rondale Moore when healthy. Could also make a case for Paddy Fisher and Cole VanLanen. As for QB’s I’d probably take Michael Penix over Metz or Tago, but would live to have any.
Davis is good. Bateman is good, but idk if he’s better then Mertz or Nixon. Penis has a lot of weapons so I feel he has it a bit easier.

Reactions: headcard
I am not ready to say Mertz is a top player yet. They haven't played anyone yet and that run game is doing a ton of leg work. Illinois is not good, and Michigan has an awful secondary scheme as well as looking like they have just flat out quit.

Agreed he will be the best player on the field SATURDAY. Best player other than Fields? You high...nvm

Holla
As much as it pains me to say it, I haven't seen anything to suggest that the 10 or 12 best players in the BIG don't all play in Columbus.

No. Ibrahim is the 2nd best. Behind him is Nixon (one of the top d-lineman in the country right now and probably the best in the big 10) and the others I listed.
Looking back at this, Nixon was most definitely the top player in the Big 10. Fields was very good, but Nixon never had a bad game while Fields had 2.

Wrong.

Everyone knows that Spencer Petras is the best player in the conference, and it's not even close. Pay attention.

So hilarious

Just remember that....your joke of a program, didn’t even have the better QB in the Iowa game

let that sink in your hollow brains during the off-season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT