The Bernie Sanders/Progressive Era is over...

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
The writing is on the walls. People just do not like far left progressives like Bernie and others(Justice Dems). Bernie voters don't even go out and vote.

I feel like this is a good step in the right direction. Get rid of the Bernie people/toss the Trump people in the trashcan...make America Great Again. These radicals are really ruining America...

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
The writing is on the walls. People just do not like far left progressives like Bernie and others(Justice Dems). Bernie voters don't even go out and vote.

I feel like this is a good step in the right direction. Get rid of the Bernie people/toss the Trump people in the trashcan...make America Great Again. These radicals are really ruining America...

There is hope

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
Of course not. That’s why Americans are fat and stupid. So long to meaningful healthcare access, education, equality. Hello continued feeding of the military machine, bowing to oligarchs and sucking the tit of billionaires.

and @scopeandtime , we do vote, and sometimes leaving it blank is a protest vote. Which you will see again in 2024. Time stamp this bitch. Whichever fascist fvck the gop hangs their hat on, will win running away. Not because he’s a wealth of fresh ideas, but because the DNC shits it down their leg again.

Reactions: Jaemekon

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Bernie beat both Hills and dumpy joe......when you all learn the truth of what's been happening in our country. Bernie was just in it for the payday which he got. Little commie is happy now. His wife can go back to bankrupting the local college again. Life is grand

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Of course not. That’s why Americans are fat and stupid. So long to meaningful healthcare access, education, equality. Hello continued feeding of the military machine, bowing to oligarchs and sucking the tit of billionaires.

and @scopeandtime , we do vote, and sometimes leaving it blank is a protest vote. Which you will see again in 2024. Time stamp this bitch. Whichever fascist fvck the gop hangs their hat on, will win running away. Not because he’s a wealth of fresh ideas, but because the DNC shits it down their leg again.
Buttigeg will get us the Public Option and that will solve a huge portion of our problems. Easy.

Progressives don't vote. They lose nearly all competitive elections. The only time they ever went out to vote is when they elected Trump won(over 10% of Bernie voters voted for Trump). Use whatever excuses you want, but the facts are the facts.

Reactions: jja699

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house

Coming from a Romney & Buttgag fan? LOL! Instead of the Lincoln Project, you guys should rename it to the Benedict Arnold Project! You could feature Romney, Biden, your Buttbuddy, and all the rest of your idols. Maybe they'll carve out a space for YOU on the Mt. Rushmore of traitors!!

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Bernie beat both Hills and dumpy joe......when you all learn the truth of what's been happening in our country. Bernie was just in it for the payday which he got. Little commie is happy now. His wife can go back to bankrupting the local college again. Life is grand
Lmao

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Coming from a Romney & Buttgag fan? LOL! Instead of the Lincoln Project, you guys should rename it to the Benedict Arnold Project! You could feature Romney, Biden, your Buttbuddy, and all the rest of your idols. Maybe they'll carve out a space for YOU on the Mt. Rushmore of traitors!!
It's so strange that Trump folks are in here white knighting for Bernie folks. Man, looks like I hit the bullseye!

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

Reactions: Jim14510

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
You’re more of an anarcholibertarian where I’m more of leftestatarian. You think everyone should be able to do what they want as long as others rights aren’t infringed upon and that nothing should control that, I think everyone should be able to do what they want as long as others rights aren’t infringed on, but that needs a support system, I.e. government reimagined.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
You’re more of an anarcholibertarian where I’m more of leftestatarian. You think everyone should be able to do what they want as long as others rights aren’t infringed upon and that nothing should control that, I think everyone should be able to do what they want as long as others rights aren’t infringed on, but that needs a support system, I.e. government reimagined.

Good post.

tumblr_mnd7dkezGD1r08o57o2_500.gif

Reactions: steinek11

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
You also think wealth and income should be confiscated at an absurd level

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
It's so strange that Trump folks are in here white knighting for Bernie folks. Man, looks like I hit the bullseye!
I'm not white knighting for anyone. I'm laughing at you turncoats thinking there's either some sort of "third party", or you're going to convince Republicans after you stab them in the back that Romney/Buttigeg is going to be a viable ticket after the history with those two losers.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I'm not white knighting for anyone. I'm laughing at you turncoats thinking there's either some sort of "third party", or you're going to convince Republicans after you stab them in the back that Romney/Buttigeg is going to be a viable ticket after the history with those two losers.
A Romney/Mayor Pete unity ticket would win 500 electoral votes and that's a fact, jack.

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
You also think wealth and income should be confiscated at an absurd level
Just want to make America great again. 90% progressive income tax on top earners, worker wages not astronomically dwarfed by Executive wages, only fight wars that are necessary to be involved in.

Hell WW2 we rationed everything, even dropped the federal speed limit, for the greater good. Now you pvssies won’t wear cloth to save grandma.

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Just want to make America great again. 90% progressive income tax on top earners, worker wages not astronomically dwarfed by Executive wages, only fight wars that are necessary to be involved in.

Hell WW2 we rationed everything, even dropped the federal speed limit, for the greater good. Now you pvssies won’t wear cloth to save grandma.
So you just want government to plan wages for the US economy…. Sounds like a super idea.

And not sure what WW2 has do do with the subject, but the “greater good” has pretty much been laughed at by everyone in every era that was worth a sh!t.

Reactions: countrybob

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
So you just want government to plan wages for the US economy…. Sounds like a super idea.

And not sure what WW2 has do do with the subject, but the “greater good” has pretty much been laughed at by everyone in every era that was worth a sh!t.
Rationing food, fuel, supplies, hell the only reason women have careers is because they took to the factories. Only way to keep the country going. I know you think this is 400 million silos, it is not

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014

Not plan wages, but for crying out loud. You could earn 250k a day, every day, since the birth of Jesus, and still be poorer than Jeff bezos. Hey guy Pay Jack shit in taxes but be the first trillionaire after you normalize trips to Mars.

Do we need trillionaires? Why?

Billionaires? After expenses are paid? Why.

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Not plan wages, but for crying out loud. You could earn 250k a day, every day, since the birth of Jesus, and still be poorer than Jeff bezos. Hey guy Pay Jack shit in taxes but be the first trillionaire after you normalize trips to Mars.

Go ahead and confiscate every last penny from bezos, buffet, and gates, and it will pay for about 5 minutes of Bernie’s economic plan

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
Bit different than paying a fvck ton in taxes so some twat can go study history or philosophy for free eh?
Again. We don’t live in silos. Only as strong as our weakest link. I’m guessing since you’re on HOL at 11pm that you’re not the 1%. I’m 40. I’ll see this collapse in my lifetime. You and I will both be marching in the flames. It’s unsustainable. Read Marx less as propaganda and more a warning of unfettered capitalism.

Cosmoc

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2004
Corpus Christi, TX

It obvious he's a miserable pos with the sh!ttiest existence imaginable. Only a derelict would wish that on America.

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018

Stein, with all due respect man, you have no business telling anyone on this planet how much money they should/deserve to make in this lifetime just like I have no business telling you how much money you should make just like you have no business telling me how much money I should make. If someone has earned it and made it, then let them enjoy it.

Pro_V_DMB

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2017

Epitome of a Bernie bro

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Again. We don’t live in silos. Only as strong as our weakest link. I’m guessing since you’re on HOL at 11pm that you’re not the 1%. I’m 40. I’ll see this collapse in my lifetime. You and I will both be marching in the flames. It’s unsustainable. Read Marx less as propaganda and more a warning of unfettered capitalism.
And Hayek warned that central planning will lead to totalitarianism. At this point his track record is far superior to Marx

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
And Hayek warned that central planning will lead to totalitarianism. At this point his track record is far superior to Marx
Honestly, I wouldn't be pumping the record of either - both have not aged well at all. Reading Road to Serfdom makes me literally cringe now - and I've probably read it 5 or 6 times over the past 20 years. I wouldn't even consider Hayek/Marx normative theories(Hayek's empiricism is still very impressive/interesting/should be required reading) to even be considered "Economics" anymore.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Honestly, I wouldn't be pumping the record of either - both have not aged well at all. Reading Road to Serfdom makes me literally cringe now - and I've probably read it 5 or 6 times over the past 20 years. I wouldn't even consider Hayek/Marx normative theories(Hayek's empiricism is still very impressive/interesting/should be required reading) to even be considered "Economics" anymore.
you really are a dope....

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stein, with all due respect man, you have no business telling anyone on this planet how much money they should/deserve to make in this lifetime just like I have no business telling you how much money you should make just like you have no business telling me how much money I should make. If someone has earned it and made it, then let them enjoy it.
correct, the problem with liberals is.....
they aren't very good at doing anything except telling you how to live YOUR life instead of living theirs

Reactions: countrybob

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I doubt you even read books, Cletus!
it's obvious the only ones you read are fiction
Seriously, how many more fake news stories will you fall for in the next year? It's horribly embarrassing

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
it's obvious the only ones you read are fiction
Seriously, how many more fake news stories will you fall for in the next year? It's horribly embarrassing
Sir, it's clear you're not even on my level. I'm not even going to entertain your lunacy anymore. Goodbye, sir!

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Sir, it's clear you're not even on my level. I'm not even going to entertain your lunacy anymore. Goodbye, sir!
exactly, why would you want someone pointing out what a dufus you are?
I'll be back when you fall for the next big hoax......

Latest posts