ADVERTISEMENT

The b1g fix is in...

Aww someone got their feelings hurt... enjoy your losing season douche nozzle... oh and by the way I’m in that corner with you b**ch slapping your a**
Hey idiot, take off the bold. It reads awful. It doesn’t make your post stronger. It makes one want to just scroll past your post. If the only chance you have to make a strong post is using “bold” text, it means your content is weak

Reactions: tpmcg and headcard
Aww someone got their feelings hurt... enjoy your losing season douche nozzle... oh and by the way I’m in that corner with you b**ch slapping your a**

Wrong. My feelings don’t get hurt over college football or some jack off hiding behind his computer. Nice try though.

Reactions: SkerInCo
We have to become that team that pushes through in spite of the refs.

The refs haven’t helped us, but we Still aren’t that team that says “screw the refs. We’re gonna win the game anyway.”

Until we become that team we will continue to blame everyone else. But we’ve got to get a handle on this.

Even the Raiders win football games.

This whole Big Ten conference is against us! It's all about sucking on Iowa's dicks now. How the hell did we become Iowa's little brother?

It's not the ref's fault. The Big 10 is just a tougher conference top to bottom than the Big 12. Especially the mid tier Big 10 teams are better than the mid tier teams in any other conference. Nebraska would beat a good handful of teams in the Big 12 this year, but will really struggle in the Big 10.

Really, big ten tough! Now that is funny.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Jah Broni
Intentional grounding. X2
Sorry but by definition neither was Intentional Grounding. Both were throws at the feet of #1, the Running Back. Same thing happened to NU the week before when playing MSU. MSU QB threw at the feet of #15 and it was not IG. THe one that hit the OL was called illegal touching rather than IG so the refs have been consistent in calling that kind of play

Alright, i agree we still could and should have stopped them.
But i refuse to pretend that a 2nd and 10 at the 1 is the same situation as a 1st and 10 at the 16 is. ask an OC or DC or QB if its the same.
It was a horrible call that affected the game. Period.
I have been critical of the staff, too. The refs were horrid today. Beyond normal.
If you get a chance, look at the play again, It was not a late hit but, it was a blow to the head of a defenseless QB (he had released the ball). In this day and age, that will get flagged every time. If he had kept his hands low, no foul but they are not going to let a blow to the head pass.

I'm not so sure that's true. Who would NU be favored to beat in the Big 12? Maybe Kansas and Baylor? A handful would insinuate roughly half the conference.

The mid tier teams in the Big 10 are not better than every other conference. This is a completely ridiculous claim. The Big 12 and SEC mid-tier teams are are easily better than the mid-tier teams in the Big 10. This may actually end up costing both conferences to the point that the Big 12 may not get anyone in the playoff and the SEC only 1 team. Meanwhile, OSU will likely waltz into the playoff unscathed.
NU is generally not favored to beat anyone in the BIG either (well, except for RUT and IL this year maybe) but somehow, year after year, they do.

Scott Frost coached teams are always highly penalized.

Nebraska currently ranks 130/130 in penalties per game.

At UCF his teams ranked 127/130 and 105/128.

As Oregon's OC, they ranked 94/128, 116/128, and 123/125.

As Oregon's QB coach, they finished 112/124, 103/120, 101/120, and 95/120.

It is safe to say that this qualifies as a trend. I doubt there is a big conspiracy between the referees across 3 different conferences.

Wow I don’t check this thread for awhile and when I do, I see it infected with trolls.

I get it, it is a thread claiming the refs are against us, which is hard to prove and harder to believe, but I am a little surprised at the number of fans from other teams who can’t get enough of us. Even at our worst, there are as many Iowa/UCF fans here as husker fans it seems.

You really like us. Kind of flattering.

NU is generally not favored to beat anyone in the BIG either (well, except for RUT and IL this year maybe) but somehow, year after year, they do.

I don't understand this post. Are you saying the Big Ten is even worse than I suggested? Year after year? Or that we're never favored against a Big Ten team? Or, wait, we're favored against Minnesota this week at 0-6. Would the Wildcats be favored at that record?

As an Iowa fan you know how many times I've watched us beat the piss out of NW for the entire game only for them to pull some BS out in the last 3 minutes of the game.

Well, you know it's because the league loves NU and hates Iowa just as much as Nebraska. Can't blame them for being human.

I'm not so sure that's true. Who would NU be favored to beat in the Big 12? Maybe Kansas and Baylor? A handful would insinuate roughly half the conference.

The mid tier teams in the Big 10 are not better than every other conference. This is a completely ridiculous claim. The Big 12 and SEC mid-tier teams are are easily better than the mid-tier teams in the Big 10. This may actually end up costing both conferences to the point that the Big 12 may not get anyone in the playoff and the SEC only 1 team. Meanwhile, OSU will likely waltz into the playoff unscathed.

Well, yes they are. Look at Maryland vs. Texas. No wonder you guys pine for that league. You could actually win there.

ADVERTISEMENT