ADVERTISEMENT

"The Athletic" writers made-up a college football coach draft for the next 10 years

Wasker77

Senior
Dec 23, 2014
Eastern Washington
Sometimes I get depressed and think there is just too much negative press surrounding the Huskers. Recruits can read too. 42 coaches were chosen and nowhere in this poll is the name Scott Frost. The poll includes the names of Jimmy Lake (Washington) who has never been a head coach, Josh Heupel, Scott's successor at UCF, Chris Hafley Boston College ???, Bill Clark UAB, Geoff Collins Georgia Tech, Pat Fitzgerald Northwestern (He's a knucklehead), Neal Brown WVA, Justin Wilcox Cal, Will Healy Charlotte (Who) and Hugh Freeze at Liberty!!!. I will say it again, "The Huskers need to start winning games".

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
Sometimes I get depressed and think there is just too much negative press surrounding the Huskers. Recruits can read too. 42 coaches were chosen and nowhere in this poll is the name Scott Frost. The poll includes the names of Jimmy Lake (Washington) who has never been a head coach, Josh Heupel, Scott's successor at UCF, Chris Hafley Boston College ???, Bill Clark UAB, Geoff Collins Georgia Tech, Pat Fitzgerald Northwestern (He's a knucklehead), Neal Brown WVA, Justin Wilcox Cal, Will Healy Charlotte (Who) and Hugh Freeze at Liberty!!!. I will say it again, "The Huskers need to start winning games".
The worst thing about sports is when d bags make theoretical lists. Espn is usually the culprit so at least it’s a different d bag! If Hugh Freeze is in the list maybe the voters were looking for something in addition to football!

Reactions: headcard

That's it you said it. You gotta START WINNING GAMES that you SUPPOSED TO WIN!! I'm sure if this list was done 2 years ago Scott Frost would have been Top 10. He was young and on the way up.

That's why you see Huepel, Lake and others on there. If they only 9 games over the next 2 years they will be ADIOS too!

That's it you said it. You gotta START WINNING GAMES that you SUPPOSED TO WIN!! I'm sure if this list was done 2 years ago Scott Frost would have been Top 10. He was young and on the way up.

That's why you see Huepel, Lake and others on there. If they only 9 games over the next 2 years they will be ADIOS too!
FYI we’ve be adios for a number of years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT