ADVERTISEMENT

The 1% blunder: How a simple but fatal math mistake by US Covid-19 experts caused the world to panic

Can you also post Mr. Noah's piece on Antifa and the denouncement of that activity? Or his expose on the money trail from BLM donations?
Why??? Im talking about Qanon feel free to do so though. Its The Daily Show so yeah not hard hitting news but it is accurate in explaining their beliefs? Feel free to talk about BLM ....seriously the quicker we get rid of these fringe crazies the better

Violence isnt really their deal ....insanity is though. The scary thing is law enforcement has members of this fringe group and they were labeled a domestic terrorist group by the FBI. Anytime you see a savethechildren post take it with a huge grain of salt.

This actually is a good video pointing out the dangers of this growing cult

You’re starting to look like the insane one. Projection is a tool of the libtard

South Dakota went through the same rise in positive cases in the first 2 weeks after classes resumed. National media and political operatives blamed their governor and the Sturgis Rally. Cases are already dropping statewide. Missouri colleges will go through the same initial bump in cases then will gradually taper off after a couple of weeks. When you bring in students who were in more isolated rural living situations and mingle them with a bunch of urban kids who may have already been exposed, new cases are to be expected. The good news is that the rise in cases in South Dakota didn't result in a statistically significant change in hospitalizations or deaths.

Interesting, this study dropped from economists claiming Sturgis is responsible for 250k cases and 12 billion in health care costs.

http://ftp.iza.org/dp13670.pdf

Didn’t read all 60+ pages, but they primarily used anonymized cell phone data. Of note, it’s not peer reviewed and has been challenged heavily by South Dakota’s governor.

Interesting, this study dropped from economists claiming Sturgis is responsible for 250k cases and 12 billion in health care costs.

Didn’t read all 60+ pages, but they primarily used anonymized cell phone data. Of note, it’s not peer reviewed and has been challenged heavily by South Dakota’s governor.

where is the one for the 100 day shit show in Portland?

oh, that right - if you’re a Biden Voter out trashing cities you’re immune

This is why it is no longer a pandemic, but a casedemic. It also highlights the absolute stupidity of testing healthy/asymptomatic people, the overly sensitive pcr test, and calling a positive test a case.

Welcome to herd immunity.

They aren’t testing asymptomatic students here, they tested 500 ish out of 20K last week who sought medical assistance due to symptoms. Still difficult to get tested around here, had a friend who was refused a test despite a positive family member in their house.

Violence isnt really their deal ....insanity is though. The scary thing is law enforcement has members of this fringe group and they were labeled a domestic terrorist group by the FBI. Anytime you see a savethechildren post take it with a huge grain of salt.

This actually is a good video pointing out the dangers of this growing cult
Sorry - I’m just not getting it. Your saying they are not being violent, but just spreading crazy ideas? Listen to half the politicians today and you hear crazy sh*t.

BTW - Trevor Noah??? You found somebody on the left fringe to discuss a right fringe organization. That is the equivalent of a Fox News link evaluating Antifa. Just like Just a guess - Trevor probably has not done a segment on Antifa.

Why??? Im talking about Qanon feel free to do so though. Its The Daily Show so yeah not hard hitting news but it is accurate in explaining their beliefs? Feel free to talk about BLM ....seriously the quicker we get rid of these fringe crazies the better

uhh the point is there isn’t a piece on Antifa or an expose on the money trail of BLM donations by Mr. Noah.

uhh the point is there isn’t a piece on Antifa or an expose on the money trail of BLM donations by Mr. Noah.
I mean I guess. But Antifa isn't even a group it's an ideology. Qanon bugs me because it's splitting up families and friendships of people I actually know.

I mean I guess. But Antifa isn't even a group it's an ideology. Qanon bugs me because it's splitting up families and friendships of people I actually know.

So BLM bugs me because it is splitting up families and friendships of people I actually know.

Edit - So because Antifa isn't a group, although I have seen them in groups destroying buildings and life's they are ok. But some fringe conspiracy group with outrageous theories is a real threat? Where do you stand on Scientology?

Last edited:
So BLM bugs me because it is splitting up families and friendships of people I actually know.

Edit - So because Antifa isn't a group, although I have seen them in groups destroying buildings and life's they are ok. But some fringe conspiracy group with outrageous theories is a real threat? Where do you stand on Scientology?
Scientology is a cult ...to be fair organized religion can be culty ...Scientology though is a whole other level....Not Nebraskas finest former residents moment for sure.

Reactions: dinglefritz
They aren’t testing asymptomatic students here, they tested 500 ish out of 20K last week who sought medical assistance due to symptoms. Still difficult to get tested around here, had a friend who was refused a test despite a positive family member in their house.

What state is that?

Then they're following the new CDC guidelines for testing. Fauci etal said that it isn't necessary to test asymptomatic people exposed to the virus.

When you have people dropping pallets of bricks at pre-arranged drop points during protests/riots, I would say Antifa is an organized group. It will be interesting if they eventually decide after the election to start handing out indictments when they trace the money trail.

EhfBpdKXgAAjCsw

Reactions: Bugeater

They also use made up info as their baseline from a fraudulent model.

Total garbage.

This has become a very strange phenomenon. For some reason, there are people that seem to WANT this to be as deadly as the original worst-case scenarios predicted it to be. Now, with more data we have a better idea of what we are actually dealing with but people are clinging to old, outdated, and discredited models because they want to justify their fear. It seems like a form of Stockholm syndrome.
It’s the other hidden disease. (TDS). It is very contagious for the logically challenged.

Yes, I’m fact I posted months ago that numbers from the Lombardy region of Italy along with NYC heavily skewed data and led to some bad decisions for rural areas as a result.
The death toll per million residents of the state of New York is roughly DOUBLE that of Italy and most South American countries. The same holds true for the other northeastern states who followed Cuomo's lead. Yet Cuomo and his nitwit brother called Trump a Xenophobe for halting flights from China. The whole time DeBlasio and Pelosi were strolling through Chinatown exhorting people to come have dinner. Now every democrat mouthpiece TV, internet and radio outlet is blaming Trump for "lying to America about how serious this was". Good Lord.

^here is a typical liberal

Qanon is splitting up families. Notice the blame. Sure, it's not the families themselves, it's Qanon

You people have 0 self-responsibility. You also just spit out propaganda given to you from your MSM overlords.

Antifa isn't a group? Are you blind or dumb?

The death toll per million residents of the state of New York is roughly DOUBLE that of Italy and most South American countries. The same holds true for the other northeastern states who followed Cuomo's lead. Yet Cuomo and his nitwit brother called Trump a Xenophobe for halting flights from China. The whole time DeBlasio and Pelosi were strolling through Chinatown exhorting people to come have dinner. Now every democrat mouthpiece TV, internet and radio outlet is blaming Trump for "lying to America about how serious this was". Good Lord.
"Come to Chinatown, ride the subways." Just a few things dems wanted people to do.

Qanon is splitting up families. Notice the blame. Sure, it's not the families themselves, it's Qanon

You people have 0 self-responsibility. You also just spit out propaganda given to you from your MSM overlords.

Nancy Pelosi demands park system not let prayer-for-peace rally. Says permit should be denied (for public safety reasons). But if you're gonna destroy buildings and throw chairs at customers in restaurants, that's not a problem. Watch the videos, you're blood will boil. As Steven Crowder says, they are anti-reality. And of course business' (From Disney to mom & pop stores) are now experiencing Stockholm syndrome.

Wulf, how do you feel about California Senate Bill 145? Could that be harmful to the family unit?

Last edited:

Appreciate you

Reactions: c3o
Wulf, how do you feel about California Senate Bill 145? Could that be harmful to the family unit?

Seems kinda reasonable

Source 2

"From its passage and vote count to its contents, posts online have spread falsehoods about the legislation, which allows judges to have the same level of discretion over sex offender registration for anal and oral sex that they already do for penile-vaginal sex. It is intended to strengthen the sex offender registry and end discrimination against LGBTQ youth. SB-145 does not apply to intercourse of any kind with minors who are younger than 14. In those cases, mandatory sex offender registration is required by law. It's also applicable only if the adult was within 10 years of age of the minor at the time the offense. "

But if you're gonna destroy buildings and throw chairs at customers in restaurants, that's not a problem. Watch the videos, you're blood will boil. As Steven Crowder says, they are anti-reality. And of course business' (From Disney to mom & pop stores) are now experiencing Stockholm syndrome.
Are there people saying this is normal behavior? These idiots need to be arrested on site and forcefully if needed. Accountability is needed by anyone in that mob. Its not difficult.

Are there people saying this is normal behavior? These idiots need to be arrested on site and forcefully if needed. Accountability is needed by anyone in that mob. Its not difficult.
Maybe not directly, but there was a video posted (I believe earlier in this thread even) filled with media and congressmen/women saying they don’t blame them for violent protests.

That’s quite different than saying shut it down...

Reactions: bshirt73
Maybe not directly, but there was a video posted (I believe earlier in this thread even) filled with media and congressmen/women saying they don’t blame them for violent protests.

Joe Biden has said the violence won't stop unless he is elected. How much more transparent do we need to get??

Nancy literally calling for uprisings. And she was doing it for something that happened under Obama but wanted to blame Trump for it.

The media calls for violence, the DNC calls for violence, the left will always call for violence because their belief system is repugnant to decent people. And America has too many decent people ... they need to get the number of decent people below 50%, they've been working on that ever since they lost the civil war. They're getting close to their goal.

Yeah honestly I see these clowns and sure protest or march or whatever maybe 1 day but after that wrap it up and get to work (if they have employment) the Portland folks all look like they could use shower while they are at it.

I thought "separate but equal" was repugnant.

We are going down a really bizarre road.

HOSTED BY THE CENTER FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE AND INCLUSION. (making Orwell's newspeak prediction prescient)
Welcome back segregation. And the party bringing it back is the party that made it real the first go around. Carl Benjamin says the woke crowd is just, "white supremacists with a guilt complex" --- he's got a point. Their "solution" to everything is race based.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT