ADVERTISEMENT

Thats was the kind of game we lose under Frost

It was painful to watch, but a win is a win. I truly think with Frost at the helm, we don't pull that one out. The team just seems to have a different mindset under Mickey.
We would have folded in the second quarter

This team is taking on the personality of their coach....in only a few short weeks. Ugly....gritty performance. Just have some mental toughness and find a f'n way.

Reactions: SickOfPractice
We have made adjustments at halftime and owned the second half two weeks in a row!

of all the things we talk about from the ‘90’s the one thing least talked about is being a second half team. Our best teams were second half teams. And I for one want a second half team. If your close at half time and can come out and dominate a second half both mentally and physically, you’ll win more than you lose. I’m good with even first halves and dominate second halves.

Mickey said in pregame to play aggressive but smart. I don't know how smart we were, but I'm pretty sure Rutgers played dumber.

Wanted to see fight in first half also but will take the 2nd half adjustments every week. Also, run the damn ball. Ha

ADVERTISEMENT