ADVERTISEMENT

That's a man, baby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm completely fine with LGB. Never met a T that wasn't psychologically messed up, a serial liar, manipulator, etc.

As the father of two young girls this is a genuine concern. It didn’t really hit me until about 2 weeks ago when I saw a grown man with more than a 5 o’clock shadow walk out of the ladies room that I had just sent my little girls into. There’s enough crap they have to deal with that I never even considered until I was in high school or older. To have to compete with boys and men in their sports who think they are females is just infuriating.

a5342362-800-1.jpeg
you034da.jpg

Yep. IMO this is not an issue of gender and biology but an emotional/mental issue and should be treated as such.

There was one on Twitter who is a political activist that was threatening to jump off the ledge of his apartment building. I can’t say whats wrong with them but they definitely have some sort of mental issues going on.

Women should be tending to their families instead of all this other non fulfilling nonsense that our society keeps pushing on them. There is a reason women are unhappy, and it's not because they don't have enough freedoms, it's because they have too many.

Should men likewise have fewer freedoms? If not, why do you believe only women should have fewer freedoms?

While I understand there are questions regarding transgenders in sports, I did want to mention 41% of trans people try to commit suicide at some point in their life compared to 4.6% of the regular population. A little empathy can go a long ways, just saying.

While I understand there are questions regarding transgenders in sports, I did want to mention 41% of trans people try to commit suicide at some point in their life compared to 4.6% of the regular population. A little empathy can go a long ways, just saying.

Yeah, but isn't that really skewed because of what a small population they have? I mean...in the US it is like less than 1%.

The suicide rate is a direct reflection of their mental state. I don't know how anybody spins the issue of transgenderism without including the fact that they have mental health issues in the first place. Does anybody really think that Bruce Jenner was/is sane? Somehow I'm guessing that Bruce now realizes that "becoming" a woman hasn't really made him any happier than he was before. BTW, now he's involved in a "lesbian" relationship with a young hottie......:confused: Maybe he could try out for the Olympic team and win the women's decathlon now......or does his old medal now revert to the women's gold automatically?

Reactions: OzzyLvr
There was one on Twitter who is a political activist that was threatening to jump off the ledge of his apartment building. I can’t say whats wrong with them but they definitely have some sort of mental issues going on.
fubb....

Should men likewise have fewer freedoms? If not, why do you believe only women should have fewer freedoms?
well, without getting into a huge thing about it.. humans evolved for a long time under the old rules.. given the new rules of the past 30 or so years, you can see what has happened to society in the US.

You can't give women the power to break up the family, because if you do, that is what they will do.

I am not a woman hater, or anything like that, but women are good at certain things, and men are good at other things. Standard gender roles have worked well, and most of the rest of the world still goes by those.

If you think giving women even more power that they don't know how to use is a good idea, or think it will actually improve things, there is a lot of data to show our society is much worse than it ever has been in terms of family and social cohesion.

You can google Coach Red Pill, Jordan Peterson, Stephan Molyneux and others that explain things in much more detail and better than I can.

well, without getting into a huge thing about it.. humans evolved for a long time under the old rules.. given the new rules of the past 30 or so years, you can see what has happened to society in the US.

You can't give women the power to break up the family, because if you do, that is what they will do.

I am not a woman hater, or anything like that, but women are good at certain things, and men are good at other things. Standard gender roles have worked well, and most of the rest of the world still goes by those.

If you think giving women even more power that they don't know how to use is a good idea, or think it will actually improve things, there is a lot of data to show our society is much worse than it ever has been in terms of family and social cohesion.

You can google Coach Red Pill, Jordan Peterson, Stephan Molyneux and others that explain things in much more detail and better than I can.

So you're saying that women should have fewer freedoms than men? A lot less in fact. Should play well in the heartland...

I have had this conversation with my teenage son and I always bring it back (as with most things) to be careful what you ask for. Due to Title IX and the relatively new transgender in sport conversations we are rapidly approaching a time where there will be no distinction between male and female teams, there will just be a team. Nebraska will have a basketball team that is all inclusive, a swim team that is all inclusive, the Olympics will be genderless. Who will take all of the spots? MEN because of differences between the genders.

This is not what women wanted initially but again, be careful what you ask for.

I coach diving and I have an incoming freshman that came to me this summer and said she was transgender. I asked the question, what team are you trying out for? Her answer was I don't know yet as I haven't started transitioning yet but probably the boys team. I did a little research and the next time I saw her I explained that the high school rules stated that a boys swimsuit could not extend past the hips so that might be something to think about (she has started to develop breasts). The next day she let me know she would be trying out for the girls team. Be careful what you ask for, you might not like the result/answer.

The suicide rate is a direct reflection of their mental state. I don't know how anybody spins the issue of transgenderism without including the fact that they have mental health issues in the first place. Does anybody really think that Bruce Jenner was/is sane? Somehow I'm guessing that Bruce now realizes that "becoming" a woman hasn't really made him any happier than he was before. BTW, now he's involved in a "lesbian" relationship with a young hottie......:confused: Maybe he could try out for the Olympic team and win the women's decathlon now......or does his old medal now revert to the women's gold automatically?

I assume you are talking about the same Bruce that won an award for courage from ESPN? How dare you?!

Nevermind that he lived a lie forever and wasn’t afraid of deceiving everyone he knew. He is a hero!!

a5342362-800-1.jpeg

"A women’s rights group demanded action after a transgender weightlifter dominated a recent tournament and is free to compete at next year’s Tokyo Olympics.

The controversy stems from Laurel Hubbard’s performance at the Games in Samoa earlier this month, where she won two golds and a silver in three of the women’s heavyweight categories."

So my question is, what does the chick look like that beat him for the gold in one of those categories?

Yeah the trippiest thing is the main difference physiologically between a man and a woman is one single hormone and these issues are going to come down to testosterone testing or chromosome testing.

As the father of two young girls this is a genuine concern. It didn’t really hit me until about 2 weeks ago when I saw a grown man with more than a 5 o’clock shadow walk out of the ladies room that I had just sent my little girls into. There’s enough crap they have to deal with that I never even considered until I was in high school or older. To have to compete with boys and men in their sports who think they are females is just infuriating.
That man would not have set foot in that bathroom if it were my girls.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Big difference between empathy and having to change all of society's norms and biological fact, religious and personal viewpoints, bathroom and privacy security, and sports, education and other organizations just so less than 1% of the population doesn't have to ever get their feelings hurt or conscious guilty.

Thats my problem with all this crap. I dont think anyone should openly make fun of them or use violent attacks against them. When we see them shopping and going about their day be polite. But I am not a bad person for not wanting someone with a dick in my wife or daughters bathrooms, dressing rooms, and or locker rooms. Nor is anyone a jerk for seeing this story as absolutely wrong and insane, because it is.

True empathy would be getting these people the mental health care they need. It is a mental illness and should be treated as such. This is why the suicide rate is so high, and high after operations even.

Lol... this is what people wanted. 10 years from now the entire women's national team will be trans.
And everything Title IX originally fought for will be destroyed you'll have Men's sports and former Men's sports.

Nikki is not putting this well, but I agree with some of the general sense here. What I mean is, feminists have painted a picture of the old days and created this historical misrepresentation of the family structure where men were jerks to their wives, who were miserable at home and never had any fun and weren't worth a damn. This is revisionist history.
In truth, gender norms worked....really really well. The breakdown happened when the norms were broken up by individual men who lost their masculinity and role as leader of the family and instead cheated, drank, and abused. These are the stories people remember, but they were far from the norm. They were the abnormality. In truth, women were very happy doing what they were good at. And it was other women who decided that what they were doing wasn't as valuable as what men were doing...men never said that.
Also, most men wanted to please their wives and loved them. You can argue the great depression happened for this very reason. In the roaring 20s advertising was oriented toward women, and the best inventions most widely bought were for domestic life. Men wanted to please their wives and make their lives easier so they bought a lot of things on credit, something the average joe didn't do before that time, especially for consumer goods or cars. Then it escalated including stocks and homes eventually the depression happened. This desire to please goes against everything feminists claim.
Divorce rates have only risen since the sexual and feminist revolutions, as have kids born to single parent homes. This isnt the fault of women, its the fault of society and men play an equal role in that.

Women should have the right to pursue whatever makes them happy. There are many successful women in all fields. My wife is a doctor and Im proud of her, but within our home the gender norms are pretty much old school. And I don't mean superficial stuff like cleaning or cooking, something we both share in.

The problem is people don't realize what equality is. People think equality is that we do the exact same things and ave the exact results. Men and women in the home have always had a balance that equaled out. BUt there are things that women are better at than men, and things men are better at than women. There are also certain roles in the home that need to belong to men and some that need to belong to women.
But a society full of angry women with an inferiority complex and men who lack masculinity has flipped that and it doesnt work.

I assume you are talking about the same Bruce that won an award for courage from ESPN? How dare you?!

Nevermind that he lived a lie forever and wasn’t afraid of deceiving everyone he knew. He is a hero!!
Be careful not to trip with your tongue planted in your cheek like that. You'll bite it off...:)

I blame Motley Crue

Motley_Crue_Theatre_of_Pain.jpg
had a step brother who wanted to be the blonde I think in Motley Crue. Weird weird dude. Fortunately the step brother didn't happen until he was in his 30's, unemployed, drug addicted and living with my dad and step-mom. Last I knew he was a male nurse aid working in a nursing home in KC. I'm sure he was probably stealing script narcotics from the patients. The guy wore so much perfume it made me want to puke.

That man would not have set foot in that bathroom if it were my girls.
Sadly it sounds like he was already in there so I would have had to beat the hell out of him when he came out of the door. The solution has been for many public places to put unisex single user restrooms in place. Unfortunately I'm sure there are pervs who want to enforce their "rights" by using the side of their choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT