ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You

ScienceGuy08

All-American
Jul 29, 2005
Austin, TX
Thank you to Sean, Mike, Nate, Robin, Bryan and everyone on the Husker Online staff, past and present.
Thank you to the mods who work to make rss an entertaining place by doing a thankless job.
Thank you to this community of wacky, silly, wonderful, frustrating, supportive, and faithful fans of all things Big Red.
Thank you to everyone who took part in this year's Roz remembrance tournament. I never met him, but loved reading his posts and thoughts.
Thank you to all of the posters who were nominated this year.
Thank you to @rkay1 for loving football. Please don't break my bank account in March.
Thank you to @NUfanNOmaterwhat for sharing his insights and connections.
Thank you to @Chaz in SoCal for not starting a write-in campaign.
Thank you to @Alum-Ni for your continued contributions.
Thank you to @Sam-I-am for being the first winner.
Thank you to @Husker Priapism for keeping my spirits high when I was lying in a hospital bed.
This list could go on and on and on and on. Don't think I'm forgetting about my favorite stalker! You know who you are.

I really think that we should split the honor three ways. I had a good couple of months to start the year, but @NUfanNOmaterwhat carried us through the summer and @rkay1 is Mr. X's and O's. However, I'll take the free year and donate the $100 to the Hy-vee fight club annual fund, or to the Wolf foundation, or to Save the Pit Bull charities. Who am I kidding? Hooker(s) and blow, baby!

...and yes, I'm still working on little Farniok, like he needs my advice ;)

Have your best year everyone,
SciGuy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.