ADVERTISEMENT

thank you mods

Yeah, I read the thread title and knew where that one was going. I had to cleanup another one too.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by kaz36:
Yeah, I read the thread title and knew where that one was going. I had to cleanup another one too.
fighting0008.r191677.gif

Don't be mad that I was quicker on the draw Randy. That's what happens when you get old. Just think how Sparky feels.

Don't be mad that I was quicker on the draw Randy. That's what happens when you get old. Just think how Sparky feels.
Who is this sparky you refer to ?

Sparky is some old dude who drinks Old Mill Lite and peddles BBQ sauce on street corners. I think they let him ride on fire trucks and run the lights and siren from time to time.

Sparky is some old dude who drinks Old Mill Lite and peddles BBQ sauce on street corners. I think they let him ride on fire trucks and run the lights and siren from time to time.
laugh.r191677.gif

Just ask your old mod buddy about Sparky. That fat boy holds a grudge like a high school girl. For some reason the most innocent (Sparky) get his ire.

Oh sure. I step away for 3 days to peddle my cheap bbq sauce & this is what I get. See if ever let kaz in my camper when the steaks are on the grill & it's pouring rain outside.
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/25 9:06 PM by sparky62

Originally posted by rrthusker:

Originally posted by BradWesley:

wink.r191677.gif
You can wear any color hat you want as long as you keep that picture of sparky in your sig line
That pic of Sparky was taken at the tailgate in 07, prior to the the Okie State game. His wings were the only good thing to come from that game.

Sparky, those may have been the best steaks ever. Hope you guys can make it back down again sometime.

wink.r191677.gif
You can wear any color hat you want as long as you keep that picture of sparky in your sig line
That pic of Sparky was taken at the tailgate in 07, prior to the the Okie State game. His wings were the only good thing to come from that game.
That`s the truth. How old was sparky in that picture in 07 ? Definitely an AARP guy back then.

Sparky, those may have been the best steaks ever. Hope you guys can make it back down again sometime.
Oh I see how this goes. He brings up food and you fold like a card table.

It's a classic story Randy. Spark and his wife stopped in to camp for a couple nights and they invited us over for steaks and beer at the campground. We just get the steaks on the grill and a thunderstorm cuts loose and we have to make a break for the camper. All we could do was peak out the camper door to see the grill and thought our steaks were burning up. The rain finally gave way and we went out and opened the grill expecting to see a couple hockey pucks. Luckily the wind blew the fire out and our steaks were saved. We laughed all night about it.

It's a classic story Randy. Spark and his wife stopped in to camp for a couple nights and they invited us over for steaks and beer at the campground. We just get the steaks on the grill and a thunderstorm cuts loose and we have to make a break for the camper. All we could do was peak out the camper door to see the grill and thought our steaks were burning up. The rain finally gave way and we went out and opened the grill expecting to see a couple hockey pucks. Luckily the wind blew the fire out and our steaks were saved. We laughed all night about it.
Great story.

LMAO, That was a hoot. BTW, you forgot to mention that we wore plastic trash bags trying to save those NY strips untill the weather really went to crap. Damn that was fun.

wink.r191677.gif
HEY, I got rid of those shorts in 08 and bought some stripped ones. Don't mock what we don't understand.
chairshot.r191677.gif

Haha. Yep, forgot about the trash bags. I even dank Old Mud that night.
It's amazing what a person will do for a NY strip.
wink.r191677.gif
Tell the wife hi for me.

Haha. Yep, forgot about the trash bags. I even dank Old Mud that night.
It's amazing what a person will do for a NY strip.
wink.r191677.gif
Tell the wife hi for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT