ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Husker Nation...

Thanks to the coaches and players and parents of Buckeyes, Hawkeyes, NLions, Wolverines and anyone else not silent from all the teams involved who wanted to play.

We get to enjoy because work got put in.

Reactions: timnsun
Buckeye fan(s) are grateful and thankful that Nebby takes their football seriously too...
I can type up a bunch of words to express our appreciation towards your leaders...
But a simply THANKS for standing up and along side OSU and Iowa I’m getting our football back...
Peace!!!

You lost me at Nebby.

Last edited:
Seriously? One of my bf is a lifelong Season ticket holder to Husker football and I refer to Neb. as Nebby and not once did he say anything or was offended by it..
Apologies to ya...
Some people seem to get butthurt about us being called nebby, but I for one couldn't care less.

I think the problem is that it's usually annoying Hawkeye fans who call us nebby....

Some people seem to get butthurt about us being called nebby, but I for one couldn't care less.

I think the problem is that it's usually annoying Hawkeye fans who call us nebby....
This. And Hawkeye fan has made it a naughty word.

Thank you! I hope we hold up our end of the deal and really emerge on the field this year. This has been a bit of a forging and unifying experience for the Huskers and probably the Buckeyes also. We Nebraskan's certainly respect and admire the run that tOSU has and is having. Good fortune in each game this year (except when our teams play each other of course!). Thank you, Buckeyes!

Reactions: gw2kpro
Seriously? One of my bf is a lifelong Season ticket holder to Husker football and I refer to Neb. as Nebby and not once did he say anything or was offended by it..
Apologies to ya...
Yes I would say in general most Husker fans don't like to be referred to as nebby. We are NU but someone else think they are too as they look down at us with their noses in the air.

But thanks for the thanks. Coach Frost took a beating nationally for his statements when this whole debacle started but he sure doesn't get much credit now this has been reversed. Oh well we're used to that.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
If covid did anything, it should prove to osu, etc who the REAL NU is in the big ten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT