Texas passing a law that requires white supremacy to be taught in school

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
This is just dumb, ignorant, fvcking your cousin type shit 🤦‍♂️
Have a better answer? You know a huge percent of the rioters are in fact paid to do so, and ppl’s motivation is ALWAYS money, sooo.... prove otherwise genius

• Haha
Reactions: sklarbodds

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Have a better answer? You know a huge percent of the rioters are in fact paid to do so, and ppl’s motivation is ALWAYS money, sooo.... prove otherwise genius
You are fvcking idiot if you believe even a tiny % of the protestors were paid.

You don't get go make dumbfvcking statements and make others "prove them wrong", how about you prove they were paid champ.

The protested because the minorities in this country are tired of being treated like 2nd class citizens, nothing less nothing more

Reactions: Lar Gand

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
You are fvcking idiot if you believe even a tiny % of the protestors were paid.

You don't get go make dumbfvcking statements and make others "prove them wrong", how about you prove they were paid champ.

The protested because the minorities in this country are tired of being treated like 2nd class citizens, nothing less nothing more
Cry me a river, bleeding heart lib. EVERYTHING the left wants has to do with money, and it’s laughably transparent. Media just puts a nice lil Shine on it for ya, gubmint gives their bills some nice fancy name, but it’s always about money and power.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Cry me a river, bleeding heart lib. EVERYTHING the left wants has to do with money, and it’s laughably transparent. Media just puts a nice lil Shine on it for ya, gubmint gives their bills some nice fancy name, but it’s always about money and power.
Lmao again dipshit show how or where "most protestors" were paid? D E r P

So you don't think that the minorities in this country have a right to protest being treated as 2nd class citizens?

GTFO with that retarded bullshit

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Also I'm not talking about the "left" I'm talking about 95% of blm and the people marching in the streets for equality

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Also I'm not talking about the "left" I'm talking about 95% of blm and the people marching in the streets for equality
And Money. C’mon now Nelson, ya gotta toss out Money and Free Shit as definite motivating factors. Don’t be all sanctimonious. You’re giving waaaaaay too much cred to the human nature and base instinct of a Rioter, to a group of ppl who’ve been made utterly Dependent on ‘Gubmint as Cradle-to-Grave Provider of their Lives by YOUR PARTY!! Get over yourself, lol...

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
You bring up an article from 2017 as proof of the largest protests in 30 years being paid? 😂😂😂

Dumbfvcks gonna dumbfvck 🤷‍♂️
It’s an article from the TRIBUNE indicating it’s not even a new thing, Been going on for YEARS, every last infraction the Left MSM gets its collective Granny-panties in a bunch about, there they are. Bet they don’t end up paying taxes on their Riot-income tho, whaddya bet they don’t get a W2?!?

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
And Money. C’mon now Nelson, ya gotta toss out Money and Free Shit as definite motivating factors. Don’t be all sanctimonious. You’re giving waaaaaay too much cred to the human nature and base instinct of a Rioter, to a group of ppl who’ve been made utterly Dependent on ‘Gubmint as Cradle-to-Grave Provider of their Lives by YOUR PARTY!! Get over yourself, lol...
I'll destroy this dumb shit when I finish moving bales and get outta the 10

Last edited:

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
It’s an article from the TRIBUNE indicating it’s not even a new thing, Been going on for YEARS, every last infraction the Left MSM gets its collective Granny-panties in a bunch about, there they are. Bet they don’t end up paying taxes on their Riot-income tho, whaddya bet they don’t get a W2?!?
you have got to be 1 of the most ignorant dumb cvnts I've run across, and that's impressive 👏

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
you have got to be 1 of the most ignorant dumb cvnts I've run across, and that's impressive 👏
Just playin the odds, friend. Most ppl in this country depend on free stuff at this point. Reparations are a gigantic Yellow Brick Road and they have an entire government and media establishment hell-bent on serving it up. I’m not denying what happened in the past, but am saying that unequivocally I had zero to do with that. Or my parents. Generations separated, grandpa said a couple f’d up things that recognized as such as a six year old... Wasn’t born into a wealthy home and did EVERYTHING on my own, never stepped on any minorities along the way. What I DO see is an entire culture that will do NOTHING for themselves, despite this being the LOTTERY of countries to be born into, regardless of what your color or your zip code. I’ve been to every continent outside Antarctica and seen how everyone lives, and not for vacations. Don’t call me ignorant, with all due respect; we just have different opinions on the Nature of Man. White ppl are no more evil than blacks, Asians or South Africans. We’re all equally rotten, we just happen to have a BROKEN f’ing government, which needs to be fixed or we’ll all be EQUALLY screwed in the end.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006

You bring up an article from 2017 as proof of the largest protests in 30 years being paid? 😂😂😂

Dumbfvcks gonna dumbfvck 🤷‍♂️

That article is satire. The guy is a comedy writer for the Tribune

You literally provided proof from an article making fun of you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ehenningsen

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Paging @mhosek

Curious why you posted a satire article as proof of your claim.

Maybe you've got better evidence that all liberal protesters are paid?