Texas passing a law that requires white supremacy to be taught in school

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Knowing your knowledge of history comrade I would sit this one out little buddy. You think islam is older than Christianity.
That's about 1/10th as ignorant as thinking we were founded by nonracists and slavery didn't have a HUGE part of our country's beginnings.

Edit: One is reality one is fairytales 🤷‍♂️

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
Open up discourse on a non existent issue?

How about we open up discourse on their culture? They make up 13% of the us population yet commit over 50% of all violent crime. If you dive deeper into the stat it really is about 5% of the US population when you consider the people committing crimes are black men aged 14-50. They graduate high school at significantly lower rates. They grow up in homes without a father at a significantly higher rate.

The Irish, Hispanics, Italians, and SE Asians at one point all faced racism and poverty yet this isn't an issue with those demographics.

You have to be a complete brain dead moron to think the biggest issue in the black community is pOlicE bRuTaLitY.
If there are two groups, and one thinks an issue exists between them, then it does. Perception is greater than reality. And as long as the issue is perceived to exist, it exists.

You have to be a complete brain-dead moron to not pick that up.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
That's about 1/10th as ignorant as thinking we were founded by nonracists and slavery didn't have a HUGE part of our country's beginnings.

Edit: One is reality one is fairytales 🤷‍♂️
You need to shut your little communist mouth when talking about history. You have already proven to be an uneducated idiot who thinks islam is thousands of years older than Christianity.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
If there are two groups, and one thinks an issue exists between them, then it does. Perception is greater than reality. And as long as the issue is perceived to exist, it exists.

Yes! That is the liberal democrat spirit! Let's focus our energy on burning down a billions dollars worth of property, while looting, murdering, and rioting in the name of a non existent issue!

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

tumblr_mwqz59qLGH1r0363uo1_500.gif

Reactions: scopeandtime

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
I was following the description presented by you, and this was the first group to pop into my head.

I'm not their organizer, and I don't know how to make them seem legitimate. They certainly have 3 word chants, ignorance, and violence mastered.

What was there to miss? You described their group accurately, and I asked if they are "trumpers", because of your description.

Is "burn it down", the proper discourse?
They are trying to reach out to the Trumpers. Gotta keep it simple. Can't make FoxNews with 4 words.

People that want to watch the world burn down tend to believe there is a lack of viable economic opportunities for the lives. Not because of the color of their skin. History teaches us this, time and time again.

But hey, we don't even want to teach their children about their slavery roots.

Reactions: nelsonj22

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
They are trying to reach out to the Trumpers. Gotta keep it simple. Can't make FoxNews with 4 words.

People that want to watch the world burn down tend to believe there is a lack of viable economic opportunities for the lives. Not because of the color of their skin. History teaches us this, time and time again.

One percent of all white Americans owned slaves. That is a major foundation in the roots of middle class American white children!

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
Yes! That is the liberal democrat spirit! Let's focus our energy on burning down a billions dollars worth of property, while looting, murdering, and rioting in the name of a non existent issue!
You need not think it is an issue. That is only relevant to the two parties involved. If one thinks there is an issue, then there is.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

So it's more of an economic issue than a race issue. Why don't people stick together to stick it to "the man", versus allowing themselves to be divided by the elites?

People don't realize they are still being marginalized and manipulated by the same people who put them in their situation in the first place.

Don't be a victim, rise above your past to create a better future.

But yea sure, racism.

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
One percent of all white Americans owned slaves. That is a major foundation in the roots of middle class American white children!
So.... cuz of that we should not teach it?

Let's just remove the Civil war from history. I mean if slavery was not an issue, then the entirety of the war is not either.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
You need not think it is an issue. That is only relevant to the two parties involved. If one thinks there is an issue, then there is.
You and your people's mind set is the reason behind the terrible culture in the black community. You choose to focus on non issues rather then attacking the root issues. The democrats love keeping the black community in a state of despair.

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
So it's more of an economic issue than a race issue. Why don't people stick together to stick it to "the man", versus allowing themselves to be divided by the elites?

People don't realize they are still being marginalized and manipulated by the same people who put them in their situation in the first place.

Don't be a victim, rise above your past to create a better future.

But yea sure, racism.
I think trying to burn it all down, is an attempt to "stick it to the man".

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
So.... cuz of that we should not teach it?

Let's just remove the Civil war from history. I mean if slavery was not an issue, then the entirety of the war is not either.
Hey look we found another idiot who thinks those good progressives in the North decided they had enough of those darn racists in the south and wanted to go free the black man!

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
You and your people's mind set is the reason behind the terrible culture in the black community. You choose to focus on non issues rather then attacking the root issues. The democrats love keeping the black community in a state of despair.
Right. Mindset. That the black community has been systemically marginalized and denied viable economic opportunities.

Never mind the hundreds and hundreds of laws directly aimed at the black population for the last 150 years.

Small minor point.

• Love

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Right. Mindset. That the black community has been systemically marginalized and denied viable economic opportunities.

Never mind the hundreds and hundreds of laws directly aimed at the black population for the last 150 years.

Small minor point.
laws enacted by Biden?

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
Hey look we found another idiot who thinks those good progressives in the North decided they had enough of those darn racists in the south and wanted to go free the black man!
This is why you are a Trumper. Too obtuse.

I do not think most of you have the capacity to even understand the issue, let alone work to find a solution.

Much easier to pretend there is not one.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
This is why you are a Trumper. Too obtuse.

I do not think most of you have the capacity to even understand the issue, let alone work to find a solution.

Much easier to pretend there is not one.
Thank god we had those virtuous progressive men in the North to go kill all of those Southern racists!!!

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I think trying to burn it all down, is an attempt to "stick it to the man".

Burning down neighborhoods and small businesses, is not sticking it to the man. It actually helps "the man" come in and buy up property for cheap, and to opress the people to a greater degree.

Burning it all down is reckless, and not a sustainable method of fighting. The people should be attacking, marching, rioting, burning, etc., government facilities only, or large corporations if they feel that is better.

But "the man" is the government, and burning down your community is a misplacement of rage. This is partly due to ignorance, lack of resources, and a lack of organization. Overall they have no real plan other than to be loud, dangerous, and angry.

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
laws enacted by Biden?
And.... your point?

Do you think your hands are clean?

Biden may have done horrible things to the black community in the past. That does not acquit you of similar actions, or by your opinion.

"He bad man, so ok I bad man too". - @Trike Rider

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
Burning down neighborhoods and small businesses, is not sticking it to the man. It actually helps "the man" come in and buy up property for cheap, and to opress the people to a greater degree.

Burning it all down is reckless, and not a sustainable method of fighting. The people should be attacking, marching, rioting, burning, or whatever government facilities only, or large corporations if they feel that is better.

But "the man" is the government, and burning down your community is a misplacement of rage. This is partly due to ignorance, lack of resources, and a lack of organization. Overall they have no real plan other than to be loud, dangerous, and angry.
What an incredible ignorant opinion. You think people rioting, are processing the best course of action for the long term.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
And.... your point?

Do you think your hands are clean?

Biden may have done horrible things to the black community in the past. That does not acquit you of similar actions, or by your opinion.

"He bad man, so ok I bad man too". - @Trike Rider
Yes my hands are squeaky clean.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
What an incredible ignorant opinion. You think people rioting, are processing the best course of action for the long term.

You said burning it all down would be an attempt to stick it to the man. I responded, now you bring this response, I'm confused.

I know rioters have no plans, other than take and hurt. That's why they are rioters, and not freedom fighters.

I just thought we were trying to determine if burning it all down was the correct path forward?

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
You need to shut your little communist mouth when talking about history. You have already proven to be an uneducated idiot who thinks islam is thousands of years older than Christianity.
And that has what to do with our country not being founded on racism and slavery? Sorry you are really good at fiction, I'm sure you know all the DC and marvel comics too.

Did AAs have the same rights as whites for the first 200 years? Constitution says "all men created equal", but didn't mean it. Seems like we were founded on racist ideals no?

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
You said burning it all down would be an attempt to stick it to the man. I responded, now you bring this response, I'm confused.

I know rioters have no plans, other than take and hurt. That's why they are rioters, and not freedom fighters.

I just thought we were trying to determine if burning it all down was the correct path forward?
My recommendation to you is to go through current events and history and learn about all the times humans riot. You are disregarding 1000 years of human history, in an effort to prop up your own opinion.

I recommend you start with the "Sports Championship" riots. Fans BURNING and KILLING since their team won.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
In today's population # that would be 3.3 million slave owners. But yep not a issue at all 🤷‍♂️

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
My recommendation to you is to go through current events and history and learn about all the times humans riot. You are disregarding 1000 years of human history, in an effort to prop up your own opinion.

I recommend you start with the "Sports Championship" riots. Fans BURNING and KILLING since their team won.

What about what you assume my opinion is, are you asking me to look at?

I think riots are bad, all riots, all reasons.

All rioters are reckless, there is no organization in a riot, there aren't resources provided to the rioters, they just take and hurt.

I don't know how this is proping up an opinion.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Because revolution is bloody and hard

Reactions: Jaemekon

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
LOL if you consider being born white a sin against the black community than sure. I am a terrible person. gtfo out of here you sanctimonious pos.
Being anything is not a sin. But your actions and words of support for others can be.

Getting angry at me changes nothing.

And sanctimonious is not an accurate word to use. Condescending - of your uneducated, ignorant opinion, would be a better word.

• Haha

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Slavery and being completely fvcked over for 100 years after it ended, has led to those "root issues".

You have to be a complete brain dead, ignorant to not comprehend that fact.

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
What about what you assume my opinion is, are you asking me to look at?

I think riots are bad, all riots, all reasons.

All rioters are reckless, there is no organization in a riot, there aren't resources provided to the rioters, they just take and hurt.

I don't know how this is proping up an opinion.
You have associated a cause for the riots and their goals. But yet deny you have an opinion.

Why did the people of BLM riot?

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
You do realize the CRT stuff is basically right out of Mao's Cultural Revolution playbook? Trying to stop that is hardly Maoist.
Trying to enforce a curriculum by the Government is full MAO.

Texas Govt has a lot in common with him, along with Florida.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
LOL if you consider being born white a sin against the black community than sure. I am a terrible person. gtfo out of here you sanctimonious pos.
No the "it's a them problem" concerning issues withing the AA community is 100% pos racist 🤷‍♂️

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
You have associated a cause for the riots and their goals. But yet deny you have an opinion.

Why did the people of BLM riot?

Did a message of "burn it down" lead to people taking to the streets to riot? Who is to say? But I'm sure it doesn't help relieve tensions.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
No the "it's a them problem" concerning issues withing the AA community is 100% pos racist 🤷‍♂️
Taking personal responsibility for ones actions is the first step. Taking down the system that loves using blacks as a political pawn is the next step.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Sadly they didn't get them all 😥

There will always be bigots, and racists. No matter how many groups are destroyed, there will be a new group to replace the last. It will last until the end of humanity.