ADVERTISEMENT

texas Lb Jake Ehlinger found dead. Sams' brother.

they’ve had more than their share of difficult pain.
i’ll be pulling for his family to find peace and rooting sam in his nfl career.
i couldnt imagine the pain as a parent.
i’ve witnessed others go thru this and its beyond my feeble comprehension.

Yep, I saw this earlier. It's terrible. I'm not sure why you thought to share it on a Nebraska board.

Yep, I saw this earlier. It's terrible. I'm not sure why you thought to share it on a Nebraska board.
Sharing on HOL is one thing but the commit after that was classless and bad taste regardless how bad we hate the whorns..

Because we're Nebraskans. There's more to life than our rivalries. Tragic news.
I said nothing about a rivalry, there's really no point to post it here. It's everywhere else on the internet. Honestly it's just that I don't want to see this sad news everywhere I go. 😞

I said nothing about a rivalry, there's really no point to post it here. It's everywhere else on the internet. Honestly it's just that I don't want to see this sad news everywhere I go. 😞
I believe many come on here to have sports related conversations that go beyond things Cornhuskers. Makes perfect sense why it was posted here.

Thoughts and prayers to the family though. It's gotta be real tough losing a son or daughter.

I guess I was widely seen as out of line.

I thought spacing my two sentences denoted a break in thoughts/ideas.

To reiterate, I feel terrible for any family that has to deal with a loss of a son so soon after their father passed. I am sorry I offended you all, was not my intent.

I can agree that it appeared callous, again, I was out of line.

Apologies to all, especially the Elinger family.

What is wrong with you? Genuinely, to type this, something must be wrong with you. Please seek help.

Last edited:
I guess I was widely seen as out of line.

I thought spacing my two sentences denoted a break in thoughts/ideas.

To reiterate, I feel terrible for any family that has to deal with a loss of a son so soon after their father passed. I am sorry I offended you all, was not my intent.

I can agree that it appeared callous, again, I was out of line.

Apologies to all, especially the Erlinger family.

Yeah, usually when someone experiences a tough loss it's more important to express sympathy, rather than your normal disdain for one another. Appreciating you manning up.

I have been there on more than one occasion. Heck, I got temp banned for something I said under the influence.

*shhhhhh*

I got temp banned for calling HTO a cretin.

Still think he reported me, and maintain it was true!

shhhhh!

I‘m still waiting for you to do it again. Winking

A little to your left, Randy. Preciate that.

rifle-target-view-on-natural-background-image-of-a-rifle-scope-sight-picture-id1068153320

Yet you clicked on a clearly titled thread about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT