ADVERTISEMENT

Texas is Texas…

E67WpL4WUAAO1p4

Texas is monsters female with the largest uterus stamped on 30% that is TXass. Her period is what drowns whatever comes in contact. Sorry 12.

Texas is like Paris Hilton or one of the Kardashians. You know you shouldn’t, there is a history of bad outcomes, but you do it anyway because damn they are hot and rich.
Now now...Paris Hilton was just victim of bad press (fake news). She is one of America's great ladies like Betsy Ross, Dolley Madison, Clara Barton, Marjorie Merriweather Post, and Jackie Kennedy.

I’ll never forget her saying “ he’s hot” in the most bored voice ever in her show with Nicole

Still rich and hot and probably a lot of trouble.
I was staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in 1988. They roped off the courtyard and held an exclusive and private party for Barron Hilton's birthday party. I looked into the courtyard while the party was going on and saw two little blond girls in white party dresses with white gloves. There was a guy nearby in a black suit I assumed was a bodyguard. Years later when Paris became "famous" I put two and two together and figured the girls at the party were Paris and Nicky. Paris would have been 7 in 1988 and Nicky 5. So that's why I'm sensitive to negative comments about Paris, I've known her since she was a child.

I was staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in 1988. They roped off the courtyard and held an exclusive and private party for Barron Hilton's birthday party. I looked into the courtyard while the party was going on and saw two little blond girls in white party dresses with white gloves. There was a guy nearby in a black suit I assumed was a bodyguard. Years later when Paris became "famous" I put two and two together and figured the girls at the party were Paris and Nicky. Paris would have been 7 in 1988 and Nicky 5. So that's why I'm sensitive to negative comments about Paris, I've known her since she was a child.
pAeHC6Am.jpg

Last edited:
Texas displaced long-time consecutive Stanford in this last calendar year as the winner of the all-sport program winner. But the one sport where it matters to most Longhorns is football. The results in that sport have been disappointing. Nebraska fans can relate to Texas fans here but at a lower level of success.

Which football program will become champions first? If Texas and Oklahoma bolt to the SEC, I don’t think Texas will experience the pinnacle within conference schedule only anytime soon. They think to highly of themselves as a football program with ALL the resources but the hardware fairly lacking. Talk about increased competition and living in your own fantasy world. Imo.

there was a good documentary on paris on youtube, I actually liked her after watching it....which I didn't think possible. and some shots of her from the video camera, knocking it out of the park

The whorns have ruined and busted up another conference…

What a résumé…

And watch Texas eventually get thrown out of the SEC in however many years that happens. I give it 15 years before the SEC becomes sick and tired of them.

What happens to the Longhorn Network? Certainly the SEC is not going to allow the Horns to keep their own channel as part of joining.

ADVERTISEMENT