ADVERTISEMENT

Texas @ Houston

It was. The RB clearly got it. When the refs huddled to debate it I knew the fix was in. I don’t miss sharing a conference with them.

Talked to a Texas fan and even he said that was a terrible spot. What I don’t understand was why it wasn’t reviewed. Correct spot and Houston is 1st and goal. That spot determined the outcome of the game.

Talked to a Texas fan and even he said that was a terrible spot. What I don’t understand was why it wasn’t reviewed. Correct spot and Houston is 1st and goal. That spot determined the outcome of the game.
Reviewing the spot is common at critical moments in games. The fact that it wasn’t reviewed in this case only reinforces that the fix was in.

Reactions: jkeb
Reviewing the spot is common at critical moments in games. The fact that it wasn’t reviewed in this case only reinforces that the fix was in.
Careful, you’ll get “tinfoil hat” “George Soros “ among other all-star arguments that referees, who are people, are virtually impossible to compromise with boat loads of cash and their obviously atrocious outcome changing calls are just “normal mistakes” of which they can make endless amounts of and keep their jobs.

Reactions: FissionReaction
Still waiting for Texas to get screwed by the Big 12 for leaving the conference. The Big 12 Commish still has plenty of time to orchestrate a little something special for the shorthorns.

Can someone call him up or dial 1-800-Big12Refs and order 16 Penalties please?

Still waiting for Texas to get screwed by the Big 12 for leaving the conference. The Big 12 Commish still has plenty of time to orchestrate a little something special for the shorthorns.

Can someone call him up or dial 1-800-Big12Refs and order 16 Penalties please?
A&M 2010 - I think that game will forever anger me. The refs were the “12th man” that day.

• Angry
Reactions: maplesyrup95
Careful, you’ll get “tinfoil hat” “George Soros “ among other all-star arguments that referees, who are people, are virtually impossible to compromise with boat loads of cash and their obviously atrocious outcome changing calls are just “normal mistakes” of which they can make endless amounts of and keep their jobs.
George Soros looks like a scrotum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT