ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Colorado Alamo Bowl

Husker.Wed.

Athletic Director
Feb 13, 2004
Omaha Metro
This is one of those games I don't want one team to win more, I want one team to lose less and that would be Colorado. Unfortunately Texas is playing a solid game and Colorado looks unpolished. Texas did get away with a blatant hold on their first TD.

Was thinking same thing, I absolutely hate Colorado, Texas I dislike, but can’t stand Elflicker, just something about his face I want to punch, same with Herman, people talk about how frost dresses like shit , Herman needs to ditch the wind breaker blouse. That being said, damn I do miss seeing big 12 teams back in action.

I always thought the Colorado program was soft. Can’t believe they are playing in a bowl and we aren’t.

Reactions: SkerInCo
This is one of those games I don't want one team to win more, I want one team to lose less and that would be Colorado. Unfortunately Texas is playing a solid game and Colorado looks unpolished. Texas did get away with a blatant hold on their first TD.
Honestly, ever since we left the Big 12, the CU culture doesn't bother me much. It really hasn't bothered me since McCartney and Hawkins.

I really like the state of Colorado, but the handful of douchebags that frequent the CU, Rockies games always pissed me off.

Either way, I have no dog in the NU-CU fight any longer. Perhaps it's pure apathy.

Having played defense, I m glad he didn't get pf for late hit on slide. Don't like either team

Reactions: dinglefritz
Small sample size, but Texas’s backup QB looks like he could start for any team in the BIG not named Ohio State.

Good Lord, all the crap targeting calls that get upheld and THAT flag gets picked up? Gotta love playin’ in Texas!
Well he didn't hit him anywhere near the head. Hit him in the ribs to the shoulder pad area. Late hit plus targeting would have been an okay initial call. Although I'm partial to NOT throwing the flag

Well he didn't hit him anywhere near the head. Hit him in the ribs to the shoulder pad area. Late hit plus targeting would have been an okay initial call. Although I'm partial to NOT throwing the flag
Yeah they should have just called a late hit personal foul. That would have been the right call and appropriate penalty.

Texas just scored a TD to give them 55 points after a Buff turnover. On the first play after the turnover the Buff D played matador defense on the play. They didn’t even try to tackle the runner

Reactions: dinglefritz
Texas just scored a TD to give them 55 points after a Buff turnover. On the first play after the turnover the Buff D played matador defense on the play. They didn’t even try to tackle the runner
The fact we have lost our last two contests is an absolute abomination. CU is the softest team in the softest conference. Scavenger boned his sister.

Reactions: Wasker77
Hate.... No reason needed!

The fact we have lost our last two contests is an absolute abomination. CU is the softest team in the softest conference. Scavenger boned his sister.

My Grandfather had CU season tickets back in the Eddie Crowder days. I have cousins in Calhan, Parker, Elizabeth and Breck. Bobby Anderson is still their favorite player. I’ve been to at least a dozen Husker games at Folsom Field. That last game in September, 2019 still makes me ill.

My Grandfather had CU season tickets back in the Eddie Crowder days. I have cousins in Calhan, Parker, Elizabeth and Breck. Bobby Anderson is still their favorite player. I’ve been to at least a dozen Husker games at Folsom Field. That last game in September, 2019 still makes me ill.
Damn my friend, I feel you. My parents are alumni but after med school they needed to get out and moved to a very small town in NW CO. I'll always resent everyone around me growing up who gave me shit for wearing a Husker hat. I was a kid who loved NU football because thats what I grew up on and it was easy in the 90s.

Ive probably seen as many games in Folsom as Memorial. I'm proud of where I'm from but my hatred toward CU runs bone deep. Iowa sucks just cause they have like 4 nerd fans on this board.

Lost in the discussion is how damned good Texas's freshman RB is. Wow. Sub 4.5 speed at 220lbs with crazy agility. Stud. Texas has some dudes. Herman I think is setting up for a good run going forward.

Lost in the discussion is how damned good Texas's freshman RB is. Wow. Sub 4.5 speed at 220lbs with crazy agility. Stud. Texas has some dudes. Herman I think is setting up for a good run going forward.

Herman’s biggest obstacle is finding a way to beat OU twice in one year...

ADVERTISEMENT