ADVERTISEMENT

Texas and Zero U. to the SEC?

Ohio state and Michigan are not SEC bound. Only thing I’m reading about Penn State is that it would be convenient to be in the ACC, but suicide financially. That won’t happen either.

Take a deep breath. It’s ok.

People are still falling for taht moronic Big Ten schools to SEC BS tweet from yesterday? lol. The guy tweeted out BS to drive traffic to his podcast.

At least you admit it. The big Ten will go nab the big academic/research schools in the Pac 12 and call it a day and then wait out some ACC moves in the decades to come.

Once the Big Ten does their poaching things are basically over once the large brands are all in their own two conferences besides a couple left overs in the ACC.

I'm sorry that Iowa State will find itself in the category of the "left behind schools," but that how things go with consolidation takes place. In the business world it's called layoffs.
GOR for ACC go through 2036. ISU has engaged in more CIC projects over the years than Neb can dream of. We have a very strong academic profile and we are a very respected member of the AAU which kicked you out. But I will say that I believe we voted to keep you as a member but too many others did not.

ISU is one of the only non-CIC schools to collaborate with them on research projects. The academic profile fits better than Neb and is a geographic fit. ISU would be a target for expansion of the B10, as they would not be willing to go for any P12 expansion.
Why do you say ISU fits better academically than nu?

GOR for ACC go through 2036. ISU has engaged in more CIC projects over the years than Neb can dream of. We have a very strong academic profile and we are a very respected member of the AAU which kicked you out. But I will say that I believe we voted to keep you as a member but too many others did not.
And do you know why we were kicked out?

I know ISU is a good school buy hearing these ISU fans trying to convince me that graduating from ISU is like graduating from Harvard is getting a little old.

There are about 20-25 U's that actually are a big deal to graduate from because of the name and connections.

After those 25ish the rest are all pretty much the same.

Graduating from an Ivy compared to a state school is a HUGE difference.

Graduating from ISU or NU or UNI or NIU or Drake, is all pretty much the same.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
SIAP, but let's say a$m executes it's veto power. Does texass and ou go to the pac or do they go to b1g??

I suppose they could stay put.

SIAP, but let's say a$m executes it's veto power. Does texass and ou go to the pac or do they go to b1g??

I suppose they could stay put.
their spineless president already said they'll vote with the rest of the league they're lucky to be a part of

Better head over to the bank and withdraw more $$$ to pay off OU and Texas...eh nvm I'm sure that PAC12 invite will be coming soon...I'm sure the PAC12 has their fingers crossed lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT