ADVERTISEMENT

Texans, oops

Not sure it matters. They’re more than likely going to get the QB they want.
Bears aren’t taking a QB. I mean, they are dumb enough to start over again, but that club is better off whoring out that pick to the largest bidder, while still landing a late first rd pick. So many holes to fill. This IS a front office that gave up the first pick in the 2nd rd for Claypool, so buckle up Bears fans.

Lovie fired as the Texans coach.

He knew this was coming and won that game because he will always be a Bear & might be coming back to run the D with the now #1 overall pick (IMO)

Lovie is the f’n man. Best Bears coach since Ditka and they should’ve never fired him

Bears aren’t taking a QB. I mean, they are dumb enough to start over again, but that club is better off whoring out that pick to the largest bidder, while still landing a late first rd pick. So many holes to fill. This IS a front office that gave up the first pick in the 2nd rd for Claypool, so buckle up Bears fans.
TEXANS are taking a QB 1st unless they can somehow sign a franchise guy. They might be better off drafting linemen and signing Baker.

Is there a big difference between having the #1 overall pick vs the #2 overall pick (for this years draft anyway)? Maybe there is, but to me it seems like a big overreaction by the Texans...

Texans are a mess. Bill O fired 4 games into 2020. Romeo Cornell coaches the last 12 and is not retained. Enter David Culley. 17 games later, exit David Culley. Enter Lovie Smith after rumors they wanted their own version of Jeff Saturday in Josh McCown and his zero experience. 17 games later, exit Lovie.

I get there are only 32 NFL coaching jobs in the whole world, but nobody with a better option is taking this job.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT