ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible news

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBRforLife1

Head Coach
Feb 18, 2020
After this week we are up to ZERO football related deaths due to the wuflu! Hopefully we can get this madness to stop. How much below ZERO do we need to get it to before we can call it "safely reopening?" I hope you all are happy with your selfishness. We almost lost football legend Nick Saban to a faulty test. That was close.

Covid, covid, covid. So over it. Protect the elderly. Open the country up. Get on with our lives. It's not a death sentence. I know plenty who had it. Not a big deal. So tired of the lamestream media and their panic bullshit and inflated numbers! The red wave is coming dems!! Deal with it. 4 more years of tears. Americans are fed up with all your lies and bullshit.

After this week we are up to ZERO football related deaths due to the wuflu! Hopefully we can get this madness to stop. How much below ZERO do we need to get it to before we can call it "safely reopening?" I hope you all are happy with your selfishness. We almost lost football legend Nick Saban to a faulty test. That was close.
It'll all be over the day after biden is declared president

Reactions: Huskers_Rule
Crazy high number of people easily brainwashed permanently.

Don't you know there is a "Spike!!!" going on? Now we are up to Zero deaths! Cancel Halloween and Thanksgiving!!! Quit killing grandma. Nevermind that other schools have been playing for 7 weeks now.
Christmas needs cancelled too. Superbowl to be moved to March? Cancel as much in person schooling for the remainder of the school year.

Meanwhile, most ordinary Americans are finding a way to go to work and go about their lives as much as possible.

Before this post, I'd already labeled you as a douche. This last one from you just sealed the deal. Congratulations. 🥂

Reactions: MikeRileyGBR
Don't you know there is a "Spike!!!" going on? Now we are up to Zero deaths! Cancel Halloween and Thanksgiving!!! Quit killing grandma. Nevermind that other schools have been playing for 7 weeks now.
The vast majority of people are starting to see this for what it is. The fear factor has worn off, but it only takes 3-5% of people to really raise a ruckus so it'll stick around for a while.

Of course I do. Star basketball player at Kentucky who played in the NBA and later robbed an Apple Store. I grew up in Kentucky so I’m probably a lot more familiar with him than anyone on this board.

I watched the dude play high school basketball back in the day....

Reactions: CatColumbia
19 year old kid in my town just died of it. No co-morbidities. Went off to college. College went virtual. Came home. Was hospitalized. Now he's gone. Every tree in town has a ribbon on it. I am not saying it's a death sentence, or that the odds aren't in your favor if you are unfortunate and contract it. But I don't wanna roll the dice with mine nor my family's health. Covid seems to be a fickle bitch.

Reactions: The_Glove_Man
Because he will actually put some effort into trying to stop it, as opposed to trying to act like it doesn't exist....
Sooooo...YOU think Biden will be able to control the spread of a flu virus strain...which will probably mutate 8 more times by the time you read this. Right. Good luck with that.

P.s. How's Biden doing with solving cancer btw?

Last edited:
19 year old kid in my town just died of it. No co-morbidities. Went off to college. College went virtual. Came home. Was hospitalized. Now he's gone. Every tree in town has a ribbon on it. I am not saying it's a death sentence, or that the odds aren't in your favor if you are unfortunate and contract it. But I don't wanna roll the dice with mine nor my family's health. Covid seems to be a fickle bitch.

You roll the dice every single day.

You've just accepted those minimal risks.

Nebraska’s fatality rate is now less than 1%. As is the fatality rate of 5 other states. Media won’t mention this though.
It's actually much lower than 1%. We aren't testing asymptomatic people regardless of their exposure to spouses, other family or co-workers. Over 50% of people who get COVID are asymptomatic. I've seen multiple estimates including from Saint Fauci that roughly 20% have cross protective immunity from other Corona virus infections. The actual fatality rate for COVID is below 5 in 1000 and it continues to drop. It will likely end up being under 2 per 1000 as it continues to burn through younger healthy people. IF we did wide spread serology of an average small city I would bet now the CFR would be at less than .3%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT