ADVERTISEMENT

Terran lost his Mother last night

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Hang in there kid. Nightmare for him lately. I have no idea if this changes anything, but I would imagine no presser today.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

That stinks and I never know what to say when people lose one of their parents other than, I'm sorry for your loss. That part of life is just sad and it sucks. .

So terrible to hear, knew she was not doing well but didn't realize she was that sick. I know what he is experiencing, perhaps more than most considering the freshness, and I will be praying for him and his family that they receive some of the same comfort and peace that my family has in these difficult times.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I knew she was sick, but I didn't know it was this bad. Poor guy. Terrible situation.

Originally posted by huskerbux:
Prayers to him and his family. Been a tough road for him lately.
+1 Always difficult when you lose a Parent or a Child.

R.I.P.

That's too bad for him and his family. I'm sure it just makes life that much more stressful for him. My prayers are with him on this day

Thoughts and prayers to Terran and his family.***

/

Losing a parent at Terran's age is very difficult. I can only imagine what it must of been like for him this year not being able to be with her.

I lost my Dad when I was 20 years old, and my mom when I was 26. I was with them the whole time and it was hard enough, but being 15 hours away I bet he felt helpless.

I was never to hard on Petteway this year, but I felt like his game had slipped quite a bit. This explains a lot!

Good Luck Terran stay strong. I wish you all the best, and sorry for your loss.

I can't imagine what he was going through this season. Just very sad that he took all the heat that he did from fans. My thoughts and prayers to he and his family.

Had to have been hell for him trying to go out on the court this season with his mother's health on his mind. Most people are lucky and don't have to deal with a parents health in their 20s. Thoughts and prayers to TP at this difficult time.

That's pretty much a perfect response...

...no one really knows how YOU feel, even if they've been though similars. Words of love and comfort, and JUST BEING THERE, often speak loudest.

God bless, Terran...prayers for you and your family.

Very sad. Really hope he will reach out for the support he's going to need in the months and years to come. I know UNL is loaded with people who will want to help, but he'll have to be ready to accept it. A lot of people try to pretend it doesn't bother them and just barrel through.

very sad news. Prayers go out to Terran and his family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT